Warcraft has lost its way

People, don’t make me pull out my disappointed mom face.

You think you want it, but you don’t.

… Unless that’s like, your thing, then I guess maybe you do want it, but you should probably keep that to yourself.

Don’t you even have phones?

No, I am normally a bear, and lack thumbs. How would I use a phone?

…Is that why the incarnates are mad? they have tiny t-rex arms and cannot use a phone?

1 Like

I have already invited to how you can have a meaningful discussion. But so far all you have managed is an elaborate “No U”. When you address the points I have already made in the context they have been said I might consider it.

But so far you haven’t. So all you get is what you get.
Post something intelligent and I will reply with an equal measure amount of thought and effort.

Do it you coward. I can take it.

1 Like

Yes. T-Rex arms are sad

2 Likes

1 Like

You done nothing but attemp to insult me

Again, when you grow up and stop with the childish behavior come see me.

Otherwise I am not interested

1 Like

See, I knew it. I just knew it!!!

You know nothing. Now are we doing this or not?

Clearly.

K.

1 Like

While I do work in a field where I help to care for people’s needs…

It’s just not those kind of needs, Smallz!! If it were, I’d certainly be paid better than I am!!!

:heart:

BfA gave a perfectly valid reason with the Azerite conflict, just like the conflict over ressources in Cataclysm. It’s just that the subsequent expansions always throw the original reasons behind the faction conflict out of the window, and suddenly it’s just about hurt feelings or eldritch beings mind controlling everyone.

If they framed it as Nzoth messing with the Horde’s mind then it would have solved many problems and I would not be as pissed as I am at the writers.

Wait I thought this was going to be a show down. I had my war paint ready and baseball bat nailed in and everything.

So you think. Rule 34 dictates that there in fact a version of you on the internet somewhere, which does.

No, I mean the Jailer being the big bad behind Sylvanas, whose actions made sense even without the Jailer.

Also, I, too, imagine your posts being said in a Gnome’s voice.

1 Like

Honestly, if it turned out I had been a N’zoth sock puppet from 8.0 to 8.3 and Wrathion somehow broke the spell to make it all make sense?

BfA would suddenly be replayable.

“Norf, norf, murder 'Liance scumz to feed the black eyed goat of seven heads, norf, norf, burning tree burning bright, leading His way through the night, norf, norf!!”

I could learn to love that!!

Oh, sorry, I was told to choose renewal and therefore forgive everything.

It would have certainly solved a lot of the problems.
Nzoth exploited something wrong in the Horde and they got corrupted in a genius gambit to start a war that will get him freed.

We kill Nzoth, Horde says sorry and moves out and helps rebuild what they destroyed.
Sylvanas could have been the villain who allowed the Nzoth corruption and Jailer was the one that orchestrated everything behind the scenes.

Problem solved. Expansions saved… slightly.

I hate you and your highground.

Absolutely haram.

1 Like

The tragedy of the Gnomish condition

5 Likes

Something we all try to rise above.

2 Likes

No I didn’t. You complained that Horde players still mention Taurajo despite the fact that the Alliance has lost far more territory, and I said it’s reasonable for Horde players to care about their destroyed locations just as much as Alliance players care about theirs, even if the Alliance has more of them. No one was talking about whether “the story” has forgotten anything.

We already have a “stay awhile and listen” scene, but apparently you’re not happy with that?

You really mean “the Horde’s screwups,” don’t you?

See, I don’t think you’re going to get better explanations than that because the remaining writers at Blizzard don’t know why the Horde leaders went along with this stuff either. And I don’t think they particularly care. Which is one reason why I don’t think they did all this for the sake of Horde self-examination.

Malfurion is likely to come back more powerful than ever. Nathanos is not.

And you’re still just speculating. I’m still calling bullcrap.

3 Likes

Firstly, I didn’t “complain” about it but mentioned it. Not every word I say is meant as a complaint.
Secondly, I did say the Horde can have their apology for Taurajo but given the fact that the one that firebombed it was KILLED but Horde players for that crime you will have a hard time getting anything.
Thirdly, me and Gurdakar were talking about “If Horde has to apologize then so does the Alliance” which is what I agreed with and said if we are going to do this that is fine. But the Horde has hell of a lot more to apologize for than Alliance.

Which one? The one for Lorthemar when Genn literally asks him “Then maybe you shouldn’t have done it” says nothing besides “Ok good day now”
Yeah I can definitely feel the justifications oozing out of that one.

I already explained what I really mean and you have repeatedly tried to frame this as Alliance apologizes for nothing and Horde apologizes for everything.
Yes the Horde has much, much longer list that they have to answer for than the Alliance, and since you are not pretending to be an edgy fan who thinks evil horde is cool maybe you would appreciate the Horde actually explain themselves.

Or how about they don’t and going forward we treat them as the evil villains that they are and stop pretending this good guy nonsense. It does nothing but hold the story back.

They are both coming back.
Sylvanas literally says she is going down there to get her boyfriend out.

Doesn’t change the fact that once again the Alliance has to be kicked in the teeth so we can move this story forward.