Warband Tabs Can We Not Overprice This?

500k isn’t much in WoW today.

I will finally have somewhere to store my leftover Winter’s Veil fruitcakes!

9 Likes

Everyone that can afford it, you’re right.

3 Likes

i can hang on to some of them for you. you know, for safekeeping and whatnot.

1 Like

are you at least a little less outraged now? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

As someone who has a ton of characters and lots of weird items from my…too many years in this game I will…

NOT be getting this because I don’t think I’ve ever come close to even having 1 million gold. I am bad at making gold.

10 Likes

I’m going to assume most players will only need 3 tabs, so thats 294 shared among all your toons, that’s not accounting for the bag space those characters will have on their own.

So stopping at say only 3 tabs isn’t too bad. That being said, 500k and 2.5mil for the last two is…stupid lol

6 Likes

we have plenty of advance warning. if you feel you have to have these despite having 300g to your name… start saving! set a goal and work toward it. don’t start making excuses before you even try :slight_smile:

Depending on how the economy plays out, that might not even be a lot of gold in the next expansion.

1 Like

More seriously, I’m thinking of this as a way to share level-agnostic consumables amongst all of my Warband. This way, my main can stock the fridge, and no one else has to sweat it.

4 Likes

(edit) i did bad maths here, so i’m removing it.
i think someone quoted it further down if anyone wants to correct it.

each tab has 98 slots
nobody needs to have all the slots unlocked at launch.

i’m genuinely trying to imagine why people with 12k gold on their entire account could possibly need 800 account-wide bank slots or whatever

2 Likes

riot early, riot needlessly.

because we have phones.
or something.

3 Likes

Some of you guys will seriously roll over and take anything blizz shoves at you oh my goodness. 2.5 mil is insane for this, how do u even justify it xd

11 Likes

Yeah I’d never have that much gold. I’m not a bot or exploiter.

5 Likes

“What are warband bank tabs?”

1 Like

No.

/holds

I need all the slots

3 Likes

I am far too stubborn for that. >.>

^^^

It would be more worth it at a sensible price… rather than a price gouge. Whats the point to cater to only the super wealthy wow player? Warbands are supposed to help people not be a gouge on us.

No its an old problem of them randomly and for no reason putting in a price gouge for something that should be relatively cheap.

I don’t want it for free nor do I get where you think I said so.

Not everyone could get all the tabs if they need them… because its randomly a price gouge.

Yeah it is. It just doesn’t go as far.

:person_shrugging:

It should be for everyone who needs it. Blizzards stated reasons for doing this suggest they shouldn’t be pricing people out this much.

Yeah this is only going to harm the people who would actually want it.

I’m not saying everyone will need it. I’m saying the vast majority of people who would want these later slots would be priced out. Its stupid.

Time. shrug

Its weird… this is a huge amount of money for this warband bank…

6 Likes

4 Likes

Uh, sorry.
I was making light of the statement in the vein of “Jeopardy!”, not asking for an explanation. Apologies for having you prepare a well scripted and informational post.

3 Likes