Warband Currency Transfer Temporarily Disabled -- August 14

AAAAAAAAAARRRGGGGGGG AAAAAAAHHHHHHH. Cmon Blizz.

Come on blizz please enable it again

It appears they are enabled once more. I was just able to xfer some echoes a few minutes ago. The xfer button is appearing on all applicable currencies again.

1 Like

OMG so many whiny babies… you obviously have NO IDEA how hard software development, let alone game development, actually is - especially when it is at the scale of millions of accounts and a myriad of interconnected game systems. They were obviously on to it and fixing it as quickly as they can. Yeesh.

1 Like

Just fix the “A changed land” quest bug asap. Having the epilogue of the whole expansion cut by a lame bug, the week before the next expansion release to top it off, is disgraceful to say the least.
Apparently, it’s been 3 days already. Since wednesday, maybe related to the oniric weekly event.

1 Like

In case people didn’t read some of the posts above, the currency transter has been enabled again.
I sent lots of Timeless Coins to a Timerunner so I could finally buy the friggin’ mount <3

Please stop whining. Now you can thank the devs for… ahem… re-enabling a NEW feature.

Would have been nice if when they turned it back on they posted about it?

Edit: They turn it back on yesterday.

I saw yesterday in trade chat that it had been enabled, so I checked, and voila.

Thank you, Kaivax, for what you do (and for braving the wilds of the forums, lol). It was a quicker fix than I’d anticipated by a few days. Might you pass along a ‘thank you’ to the devs that fixed it? :slight_smile:

My former remix characters dont even have a currency tab…ive collected residual memories and it’s still not appearing.

If you don’t have any warband currencies you probably wouldn’t. I have 315 Trader’s Tender leftover so mine generated a tab.

Go to an Echo event and loot 1 of the tender, then I would bet you will have a tab. It only works if you have it on THAT character, doesn’t matter about your other characters.

you clearly missed this

I reloaded and it solved the problem.

I didn’t, I thought you were talking about in general, on a main character. Your post was unclear.

I can see the transfer button now but every time I try to transfer Residual Memories nothing happens. No error. It just doesn’t do anything. I have the currency on both characters. While playing my former remix character I am trying to transfer it away from my main to my former remix character.

1 Like

Okay, I think I might know what your problem is. Is the Confirm button grayed out after you input the amount you want to transfer? If so, just left-click any part of the window and the Confirm button becomes active.

I learned this early on and it frustrated and confused me until I figured out what was going on.

Nope, that isn’t my problem unfortunatly. I am able to hit the confirm button and the transfer window closes but nothing actually transers.

Thanks though!

1 Like