Warband bank missing Warband armor from residual memory work on 8/26 start

For retail WWI Tayva SilverHand. I bought the prepatch upgrade for WWI and started 3 days early. However, I had already geared over 30 toons with the 480 armor and kept warbound pieces that they did not need in my warband bank for my 60s to use at 70. More than half of the 480 items were weapons and the first page of my warbank was almost full of 480 warband items. Today, at start up, that portion of my warband bank is empty. I read through the overviews of what to expect and see/saw nothing indicating that these would not launch like I have saved other equipment from similar events at prepatch expansion in the past. I also do not see any compensation, and at least half were weapons. What is the issue here? A Bug?
It took me the entire residual memory time to gear over 30 alts and that was a bonus for the work. I did not farm gear for the alts I hadn’t leveled but it was a useful side benefit. I saved warbound pieces that dropped in excess of each armor class/slot. Some weapon pieces were suited for my 70s to use off spec. Help?

1 Like

Several threads about this in bug reports forum, and Orlyia said it was being looked into.