Warband Bank is honestly really bad

Yeah the Warbank is your whole BattleNet account including up to 8 WoW licenses.

Logic behind OP’s argument doesn’t make sense.

He is saying “it’s too expensive to buy all the warband bank tabs”, therefore “it’s not worth using the warband bank”.

This doesn’t logically follow as it is not all or nothing. The warband bank is quite useful for transferring stuff between alts even if you just unlock it and never buy any extra tabs.

2 Likes

your problem is you’re trying to use a account bound system across multiple accounts. which isnt physically possible. at all. the system isnt bad, you’re just too stubborn to read what it does.

You absolutely can use the Warbank on multiple WoW accounts under the same BattleNet account. You just can’t be logged into more than one account at the same time to do it.

I do hear complaints from some families where they had all their accounts on the same joint battlenet account. For such people, they’ve already had to forgo any use of pets, and now the Warband bank is fairly useless. Now, me I just have a second account for running auctions. I had the 3m gold to get all the tabs, but find it awkward that even if I only access the Warband bank from my main account, sometimes the auction account seems to “access it” without me going to the bank, and I have to logoff both accounts to reset it.

The problem is that we already had BoA equipment and items. Rebranding it to warbound came with a centralized hub to dump these items but also more restrictions on using them, so it’s an overall step backwards from what we already had to begin with.

What do you mean?

Not even close… massive step forward.

There are no “more” restrictions…I even had something interesting yesterday.
I found some green piece of BoE chain armor, which I was still missing for transmog, but couldn’t wear on my rogue for obvious reasons…But then I thought, what if… and I right clicked it…after the right click I did learn it for transmog and it turned from BoE into warbound until equipped. That’s cool! O.O

1 Like

I think your posts have come out in a bad and incomplete state. See how that works.

Careful. It will eat your items.

I might… Have three tabs now and two are full. One is full of armor tokens from the pre-patch event. Though, I am not really perturbed by the prices either. What else would I spend gold on in the game? except for gold sinks I want.

1 Like

What Items does it eat? I surely haven’t tried feeding it at midnight, so I’m all good.

2 Likes

Seems like when blizzard gives us an improvement it’s never enough. Give an inch, they want a mile.

1 Like

I very much like the warband bank, but they really need to work some bugs out. Frequently I’ll do a right click to load back from my bags and it will go to the wrong windows. At times it is slow, probably matching server congestion. Not to mention that people are losing gear.

The three tabs I have working have been nice. Hopefully Blizzard can see their way to make this thing solid, and then if they reduce the price, that would be great.

But it’s not good enough yet.

You have to assign filtering to set that goes into each tab.

1 Like

I just wish the gold you put in the War Bank was usable in places where you’d need to spend gold. Like for repairs and buying things.

Make gold account wide already!

1 Like

Yes! It should work the same as Guild Repair.

Items that were formally BoA are now WoE, so they’re now one and done instead of things you can pass from character to character.
DF also had rep sharing in the sense that getting to a renown level that unlocked an item unlocked it for purchase across your entire account regardless of the other character’s rep level, so making rep truly account wide didn’t really change much, and it’s also not retroactive so it only applies to DF rep and newer.

Are you talking about Heirlooms? What other BoA item wasn’t one and done when you used it?

You need 8 letters to post so a ’ is not ’ won’t be enought so the ’ 10char ’ is filler

1 Like