Warband Bank and Event 480 Gear

Me too. I had over 520K memories (possibly more) worth of gear in my warband bank. I hope it reappears. One of my accounts is DF only so this gear will make a huge difference.

Same happened to me, sadly. But seeing I wasn’t the only one gives me hope the resolution will be fast. I’d hoped it would’ve been with the maintenance earlier today, but a bit too optimist, I’m afraid.

There’s a blue post on the EU forums saying they’re going to do scheduled maintenance this week that will bring these items back.

1 Like

True! They just cheaped out.

Gosh, I hope that they do!! A lot can be forgiven if they work to resolve a mistake in a timely manner.

The event stuff was back 10 mins ago, but now the AH and the ability to use the menu to log out broke.

I had my event gear in my Warband bank on August 25th.

When I went to go grab it on August 27th, it was gone.

It is now August 28th. I haven’t been able to connect to the servers to see my character list. Not sure if my items are back, but @Jadevine’s post gives me hope.

1 Like

One warband bank issue fixed but it seems another one appears?

I was finally able to login.  The missing event gear in my Warband bank was returned.  :+1:t2:

2 Likes

My items are now restored, the ones in the warbank are back, the BoPs are back to warbound until equip. I can now transfer residual memories to characters with 0, I had to go do an item restore for vendored BoP items and when they arrived in the mail they were also reset to warbound on equip. Thank goodness. I just wish tracking bug status was easier and included in the ticket system and in-game so I didn’t have to keep manually checking. Good job developers to get this fixed. I very much appreciate it I loved the event and Panda remix and it would have been very sad to feel like I lost that progress.

1 Like

My items are now restored in my Warband Bank. Yay! Much appreciated!

1 Like

Chiming in to say my 480 event gear is also back since yesterday’s maintenance. Hopefully next the people patiently waiting on their guild banks will see some solution.

3 Likes

My gear was back after the maintenance. Thank you to everyone who posted here about this.

1 Like

Wanted to comment and update that the missing stuff is back in my Warband Bank now after the maintenance. :purple_heart:

1 Like

Just got back from a week and a half trip(So missed the launch of WWI) and found my warbound bank missing all of its defender gear, so the bug still hits, and since I had around a full tab of the stuff I’m kinda miffed as well)

Wow i’m so glad I lost 500 marks of honor for another poorly implemented blizzard idea, Yay.