War Within Season 1 Death Knight Tier Set Appearances

what do you all think of the sets

1 Like

Mid at best. Not the worst there have been but certainly not great.

3 Likes

Trash. Told everyone DF had S tier sets.

11 Likes

Pretty mid but it would be hard to top the Amirdrassil set, so not to surprised.

7 Likes

Genuinely loved every set this expansion. Season one was really unique, season two looks great, and season 3 is also unique.

Some of the other classes got amazing sets too. Season 2 Priest, season 3 Shaman, every warlock set honestly. I ground out more elite sets this season than ever before because I liked so many.

4 Likes

Definitely mid. I don’t hate it but don’t love it. To much spike on the helm .

even if the set looks bad or not what you want a set to look like im glad transmog is a thing so i can look how i want

3 Likes

trash, the helm is just so weird bros

boots hands and belt to plain, needs more skulls

the set would look better without any of the spikes on it as well

3 Likes

it looks cool, but the human model makes everything look worse than it actually is.

i bet it looks amazing on a zando troll

3 Likes

check out the outdoor Arathor armors

3 Likes

Worst DK set I’ve seen in a long while. Very disappointing.

S3 DF was such a win, this is such a drop from that.

3 Likes

Its the helm, it looks unfinished. It looks like they were trying to do some centurion theme… but the helm just just isnt there and the boots to an extent.

Realistically it looks like they are trying to streamline set design. No more uniqueness when it comes to mythic or elite sets (just color sets and maybe some glow), the color palates are all basically the same across all classes and tier sets.

Laziness through and through.

2 Likes

A meh from me. Im not feeling the spike fan on the helmet nor the exposed skin around the elbows. Helmet would maybe look better with a shaded effect to obscure the facial features and the forearms needs chain mail and some good elbow guards.

Also echoing that its hard to top the Phantom Encasement and Gravemantle sets in DF.

I was thinking the same thing. Maybe itll look better on a Zandalari Troll model.

2 Likes

I really don’t like it. I find it ugly. Needs less exposed skin, and the spikes aren’t doing it for me

2 Likes

It’s not bad but it’s not good. The helm is the worst part to me. Those spikes need to be altered either flowing downward or I don’t know how but wrap around the helm. Just something it’s really not a good look. I don’t mind the spikes on the shoulders but that helm… I don’t know why there is always a problem with helms. They always ether look bad or there is always a bug.

Another concern is the exposed chin. With other chins that are shown it’s always bugged so it does not show your features ( facial hair) instead shows a clean face.

Mainly the helm is bad, I think some of those colorations will be useful for mog making but the whole set itself is underwhelming.

3 Likes

Honestly terrible. You’d have to go a back to WoD/MoP era to find a DK set this bad.

Rehire whoever designed T3 sets.

1 Like

Not the best set. The outdoor set, even if it’s more paladin themed looks way better. And compared to what we got from previous expansions, this is a clear downgrade when it comes to design.

Why would anyone want to run around looking like a horned roman candle?

And maybe try to move away from using the same colour scheme over and over when it comes to sets? Some schemes are nice but there needs to be more variations.

Looks just like a pineapple.