War Within Difficulty Post

Who actually thought quick normal dungeons and killing mobs in the open world fast was an issue. Let me just share my opinion hear and not try to speak for everyone. After leveling my Main to max and experiencing the story for the first time etc. Leveling an alt feels like a chore because I have already experienced the story, I have already seen or killed that rare and found that cool treasure. Speeding up the process is only a Win for me. Am I the minority? Is there actually a large group of people playing this game who fumed at the prospect of being too strong or is this a dev seeing a few troll posts on reddit and pulling the trigger too fast. I’m also going to go out on a limb here and say the same people complaining about being too strong are the same people who will inevitably complain about not getting invited to groups because their class is performing worse on Warcraft logs two weeks into the raid tier.

5 Likes

Your post/opinion was so much more important than anyone else’s that instead of posting in the already existing thread, you had to copy it to make your own post?

5 Likes

Good news! You get an XP boost for your alts after completing the MSQ, and rep is shared.

QQing forum ghouls can’t see the forest for the trees. Hop on that QQ bandwagon Jimmy!

I was just about to say this would be a great way to remedy this.

Get account wide xp boost for every quest you’ve completed already.

I wouldn’t be surprised if they provided the option to pay $80 to boost your alts to 80 (if you already max leveled your main.)

Better? NOPE. As Important? YUP. If it’s something i care about and think deserves attention why wouldn’t I make my own post? The quote was for reference on the off chance someone seen this post before that post.

No youre just hopping on the bandwagon

An absolute insane addition to the game that makes it one of my favorite expansions so far man. This was something I thought was a miss and wanted to provide my individual feedback and how it felt to me. My apologies if it also happens to be a popular opinion. I guess from now on I’ll only come to these forums to say unpopular things.

Today movs are suddenly even more difficult. I had not been dying, but today dyiing constantly.

New players don’t stand a chance. I’ve got some DF gear, but didn’t really play it much. And it’s just brutal now.

I’m all for making the game less “brain dead”, but I think it’s a bit much right now.