War Within Content that is Now Available and Coming Tomorrow

You know what everyone in the history of time has stated that they love? Timegating. Or, that is what I’m lead to beleive with how often you guys time gate material.

Can we please, like everyone has been requesting especially since the failure of Shadowlands, to STOP TIME GATING MATERIAL.

Let us play your game. Stop denying us the game you made. Jesus. Do I not pay for this? I don’t remember paying to be denied the thing I paid for.

2 Likes

Neat, cool. I have a good feeling about this expac. I played this beta least of all the betas i have ever gotten. There seemed to be very little wrong with it. Any bug type stuff or exploit stuff all seemed to work good so yea good so far and UI all working okay now.

Never really have been able to test bnet services on the alphas and betas though. That is still a problem now is that it seems not to want to connect properly most often times as of late.

Also no vault tomorrow

Its gonna be a mad house

Also also I suspect there’s gonna be a extended maintenance due this n that happened today

Are those smaller daily pyer guys still around?

So we can gwt earthern now?

1 Like

Blizzard, you should bring back the dragon biscuits from Remix… Full refill of vigor and limit 3 at a time… Could put the expansion over the top. Well maybe not but it would be a nice gesture.

i went into the vendor in Valdrakken and he wasn’t selling anything at all, i really wanna buy the blue dk set transmog

Same and its not on vendors

i enjoy how you assume any of us know what a weekly wrapper even is

1 Like

I too would like to know what a wrapper quest is

They’ve already given a master class on generating revenue and controlling your mind. Isn’t that enough?

Here’s to hoping they do the right thing, and Earthen will be available to be made after the server downtime and reset.

1 Like

Wrapper quest?

Well I think the comments about the Release of the Earthen by Blizz was not a lie. They said we would be Introduced to the Earthen when the game was released. Not necessarily that we would be able to Earn the skill of creating one yet. LOL! And Yes we were introduced to them, and I have completed many of the Earthen Quests from Earthen NPC’s.

Hi

Any word on when our guild bank items are going to, or will return at all?

:+1:

Explanation needed. I’ve never heard of a wrapper quest in my life.

Also, Earthen. Js.

1 Like

Maybe a wrapper quest… is what the Meta Quest is supposed to be?

Still trying to figure out what a Meta quest is too though… sooo…

omg there’s more hooley moley… give me a second to breathe…

I assume its a quest that appears after you “wrapped up” everything else, like you won’t get weekly quests till you’ve finished the zone story, or something

1 Like

Were you thinking of the Meta Achievement? It required tons of quests, exploring, renown, etc

This makes sense to me.

I just wish they didn’t say wrapper quests like it was some sort of common knowledge. (Played since Vanilla and I don’t think I’ve heard this term once)

Nah, on the map legend there is legend key for a “Meta Quest”. Been trying to figure out what a Meta quest is ever since I saw it.

1 Like