War Within Content that is Now Available and Coming Tomorrow

You know what is not fun Blizzard. Feeling like I need to rush because you let 1/3rd of the playerbase pay extra to gear multiple alts while we had to wait.

You want me to care about the story but I need to rush to get geared before noone wants to invite me to even a heroic.

It does not help that your unstable servers cannot handle us poors actually trying to play the same expansion the rest got to play crash free.

1 Like

No servers are online…yep expansion is avaialble.

2 Likes

I’m playing right now

For the time being enjoy staring at the log in screen

1 Like

That’s on you…

I don’t know what half of the things OP posted about even mean.

1 Like

I’m so tired, please, I cannot take the time gating. It ruins the game.

2 Likes

Will the theatre event also give a cache starting tomorrow? You made it available in early access but with no reward (which was basically a stupid trap that wasted a lot of people’s time).

4 Likes

Maybe have a better official launch day - you’ve failed for 20 years.

1 Like

I’ve been enjoying the intro so far, can’t play too long as some others.
Only gripe is the early access folks already having professions going and all that…
For a system that really needs others to be on the same footing if you even want to eek out gold and get any use out of crafting in that matter, that could have been limited to be honest. (Speaking from my gold making perspective)

Other wise, it’s really lovely music so far, scenery is solid, story is not disjointed and lots of tid bits to do while I still level.

1 Like

4 out of the last 5 expansions before this launched flawlessly

This thread isn’t aging well…

It’s not obvious, but you need to click on the right weapon rack right when the NPC calls out a weapon.

I see, so tomorrow I earn my Awakening the Machine mount

should have said 17 hours from now you would see… “retrieving realmlist”

Yeah it was on their advertisement calendar thing. In fact, it advertised you’d be able to play the new earthen race starting in early access on 8/22:

https://preview.redd.it/war-within-launch-roadmap-v0-k5bvae8x0qcd1.png?auto=webp&s=d826388679601ddfc58541e58bfb484b6308791b

3 Likes

still no official response on why y’all lied to us. probably worried you’ll get in big trouble in the EU for the false advertising

1 Like

You sure this is available tomorrow or you gonna change it last min too? Maybe edit the post when you do?

3 Likes

Yeah, I noticed that too. There’s a couple of them that constantly do this.
This is just one. Idk if it’s one person several accounts or what but it’s annoying.

Saturday is the earliest I can play, too. I can’t get TWW before then so I’m just waiting around.