War Within Content that is Now Available and Coming Tomorrow

Ohhh, I have no idea. That’s new since the UI updates. Going to go browse WoW Head and figure what a Meta Quest is lol.

Edit: Didn’t find anything. Perhaps this will be elaborated on at some point in patch notes or something. Closest I found was from WoW wiki, but it’s an archived section…

1 Like

i think its a term from other games now… we’ve got a lot of devs who come from elsewhere

1 Like

Someone hasn’t been paying attention I see :slight_smile:

“Worldsoul Saga” is the name of the trilogy (usually refers to a 3 part book or story)

part 1: The War Within <---- you are here
part 2: Midnight
part 3: The Last Titan

A “wrapper quest” is an “event” type quest. You do “side” quests to complete the “event”. Spreading the Light is a wrapper quest.

You’ve been doing them for years, just never heard the industry slang name for them.

1 Like

You really need to do this right Blizzard, unblock the earthen access asap. Don’t gate it on the time-gated story campaign.

1 Like

Well, you’re right about them needing to come up with new ways to monetize the game, because the days of it just being a fun game to play on its own and attract millions of players are long gone.

Would be nice if they opened up BG Blitz/Arena so I can get out of the hell that is random BGs

10/10 music! I was so immersed and music team should get PROPS.
edit- armory not updated but I’m 80.

Good luck getting there though, most frustrating for new players we don’t even know there’s more than 1 Dalaran, if I pay for an expatiation I should just be able to go there.

There’s a straight up quest with a scroll that teleports you where you need to be….

complain, complain, complain. always something with you people. "I’m not going to play the whole game because of one small detail.

I mean, I have nothing to play til earthen come out

I’m not going to play a junk character I only leveled to unlock earthen

Oh no, you have to wait 6 more days.

Ftfy, some of us literally have no reason to play without earthen as we intend for them to be our main

Go farm renown and other currency since it’s warbound now so your earthen starts off in a better spot?

Nah, I don’t farm that kind of stuff on mains lol

For context, I didn’t hit higher than 10 renown on df stuff til they gave me a boost with tww

I’m all confused on where I’m at with the Earthen questing. Not that I’m mad or upset or anything just saying . So far if I go to my Allied Races Earthen achievement, everything so far is checked off and green EXCEPT “The War Within Campaign”…I just want to know is that what everyone is talking about – that’s not SUPPOSED to be done yet until September 3rd?

Also if that’s the case should I then assume the quests to continue and complete that will be “captain obvious” on the quest map because they’ll have the symbol for campaign quests?

(that’s the part I’m confused about – I doing every quest right now, but I have no campaign quests left on any zone map).

Correct, and they will be listed in your quest log or pushed to you

1 Like

Thanks for clarifying- appreciated!

Yet you still didn’t fix the rogue de-stealth bug that is affecting a lot of the playerbase. I’ll enter battlegrounds and be constantly unstealthed just for coming within 40 yards of a player, even though their character is doing absolutely nothing to me. I have re-rolled mage because of it. I don’t have time to sit around for 8 months for you to fix it.

1 Like

`https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drnBMAEA3AM&ab_channel=Rodgers%26Hammerstein