War Within Class Tuning Incoming – September 3

Why are you nerfing enhancement when it wasn’t even performing like the others?

• All damage reduced by 4%.
16 Likes

Doesn’t matter whether you want it or not, personally I am on the side of it probably needs a nerf given how powerful it is in comparison to other trinkets. Yet ultimately it depends upon blizzard, which is why I asked in the hopes of getting a response to see if we should expect trinket tuning before the season starts.

1 Like

Can you change Ultimate Retribution[PvP Talent] to function with an aura that still exists within the game? :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Nerf arcane damage, don’t kill the rotation. Literally killing every fun aspect of mage right now.

39 Likes

Maybe instead of balancing for the top, you people should be looking to making open world content a bit better for low geared players.

But, raid or die, I get it.

14 Likes

I have invested countless hours in beta testing and providing valuable feedback, and one request I’ve consistently made is for clear communication on the reasoning behind your changes. Despite this, I find myself utterly disheartened and frustrated by this nerf to Enhancement.

I can understand if Tempest needed some adjustment, but this change seems overly harsh and, frankly, unjustified. I’m pleading with you to offer us some transparency and explain the rationale behind this decision.

11 Likes

The death knight changes are literally pointless. Our damage comes from our hero talents, and our regular abilities are already hitting like wet noodles outside of reapers mark. All this does is make the spec feel worse without actually effecting our performance, which is just a dumb move.

Didn’t need nerfed anyway, let us be good please.

STOP NERFING CLASSES.

21 Likes

I didn’t think they could nerf what didn’t exist but I guess they found a way.

4 Likes

Not a huge nerf. Mastery will still be on top

2 Likes

This flat out sucks. They are SO out of touch.

17 Likes

I don’t really remember the last time Druid had a dps spec that was on top – maybe Boomkin towards the start of BFA? Like early to mid BFA? Then it got nerfed to the ground.

3 Likes

:purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart:

8 Likes

We’ve been here before. Stop the war on fun.

Also this. 2 seconds? If anything it needs to be longer.

Please prioritize making gameplay fun and tune other ways.

This is a good example where it doesn’t impact my gameplay and accomplishes tuning goals.

61 Likes

Sweet, no warriors changes in PvE. This is very nice to see.

2 Likes

Wait wait am I getting deja vu??

Didn’t we already try not allowing double dipping but on nether precision, then reverted it deciding that it kills the rotation, reduces skill expression, and the fun? What’s the reasoning for this nerf?

Not to mention IMPORTANTLY that this make the rotation awkward to play. Presumably you would want to use arcane blast on spellfire sphere 5 so that you get the burden of power, then use arcane barrage to consume it. But if you spell queue your arcane barrage after the arcane blast on spellfire sphere 5, you instead double dip on spellfire sphere 5, and still have the burden of power. This means that you’ll have to wait before pressing arcane barrage for your arcane blast to finish casting.

Arcane certainly needs to be nerfed but this is the wrong way to do it. I’m completely lost as to why this double dipping nerf is being tested again and this seems like a complete oversight.

40 Likes

Please don’t make us relearn an arcane rotation again for the 5th time in such a short time. Spell que in current arcane is a lot of fun to play and optimize, just nerf the flat damage to bring it more in line with others but don’t nuke how its played. Why :frowning:

42 Likes

Why do you nerf the fun of a class, touch its damage all you want, but why do you make a change that ruins its direction and that you had already ruled out before?

18 Likes

so just…no idea at all how to balance SPriest still?

I know I know, I must be new here…

4 Likes

A lot of mages seem to agree that a numbers nerf was needed but the rotation actually felt pretty good

41 Likes

I knew Frost was gonna get hit

4 Likes