War Within Alpha Story Spoilers

I wish she would pull my strings… :sob:

2 Likes

Don’t put any hope in Midnight. Even in their own homeland the Horde races will play second fiddle to the grand alliance heroes. You know it’s true. We saw it in WoD.

Sir this is a War Within thread

3 Likes

24 playable races and somehow the key art for the expansion is 50% human.

6 Likes

This is a spoiler thread and Midnight is the next expansion after TWW.

The second thing doesn’t have anything to do with the first thing

2 Likes

I am angry at Horde slander all the time that much is obvious.

This is specifically a war within alpha spoiler thread.

You just like to write falsehoods all the time.

6 Likes

Only humans can be heroes in a fantasy game apparently.

1 Like

There are 5 characters in the key art.

2 humans = 40%.

If you count xal’atath as a void elf, 40% void elves.

20% orcs with thrall.

:nerd_face:

5 Likes

Has nothing to do with the thread

3 Likes

Midnight is literally YEARS away. You’re complaining about a expansion we know nothing about at the moment and won’t know the details of for at least another 2 years

6 Likes

Well there is a reason why Erevien looks like he is a doomsayer cosplayer.

6 Likes

Chapter 1 and 2 of the max level campaign, and I see some other Horde and Alliance heroes came with the fleet that I don’t believe were mentioned. We have Danath, Aysa, Liadrin, and Kurdran Wildhammer.

3 Likes

I feel you, I mained an orc warrior since vanilla and my core identity was blood and honor(for the horde). Well hard to do that when said race and faction been anything but honorable.

3 Likes

1 Like

Golden’s influence. Anduin is the first to pop, he’s her favorite, Jaina is always second of course, it’s Golden’s avatar in WoW. So don’t be too amazed. It’s gonna take a while for her influence to dim out. Until then prepare to see Jaina displaying god-like powers and escaping the consequences of any action and more Anduin weeping.

8 Likes

It seems the Horde still doesn’t have an official leader for aerial forces sadly. Wyvern are our mounts and it seems Blizzard gets the chance to create yet another character out of nowhere.

Could be a useful niche for the dracthyr

8 Likes

I was going to say Lasan Skyhorn, but the idea of the dracthyr being in charge of Horde air superiority is a great idea and helps keep them relevant going forward!

8 Likes