War Within Alpha Story Spoilers

I would be cause i couldn’t give less of a care about any wc1 or 2 characters

1 Like

Gorgonna is the Chieftain of the Warsong Clan. Thats not a nobody.

6 Likes

She is a nobody. She only got the job because all the Hellscream’s are dead. Being promoted doesn’t make you special when you never had screentime before.

You can’t exactly stop being a nobody until you get screentime.

6 Likes

Or you bring back the legends of the past we all used to root for before they got killed for no reason. To hell with new characters. You know just like the alliance has their sons of Lothar.

Ah here we go. Wishing the old horde leaders were brought back to life. The Horde has so many characters currently active- you dont need to go into necromancy to get good ones.

9 Likes

the new ones all suck that is the point my dude.

I just want Vol’jin to come back as the loa of kings and bring the less awful parts of the remaining troll tribes with him, izzat so wrong?

I will also take Cairne remembering he has reincarnation

8 Likes

The biggest letdown of my life.

Imagine Garrosh finishing that duel, going about the rest of his day, and then at the end of the night after he’s started sleeping, he’s immediately ripped out of bed by an enormous hand around his neck. Struggling to breathe, he thinks Baine has come for revenge, but really it’s the Old Bull.

Cairne: “I survived B****.”

Cairne proceeds to pop Garrosh’s head off his shoulders like pinching a zit. Assumes the title of Warchief. The Old Bull reigns until Anduin replaces his father, declaring that the Horde is composed of many cultures who all deserve their voices heard. He steps down as Warchief to create the Horde Council, but mostly due to his old age catching up with him.

1 Like

Baine is hated by pretty much everyone who isn’t alliance or has some experience in media literacy.

Erevien, if Gryan Stoutmantle, one of our legacy character from Vanilla WoW had more of a screentime I would actually be pretty excited. Heck, I was glad he was given some screentime back in Legion! He even got voice acting!

2 Likes

RTS are legacy characters.

Erivien, Vanilla was 20 years ago. Gryan is as much a legacy character as anyone else at this point!

5 Likes

Anduin?..

I would actually be thrilled of Gryan Stoutmantle got more screentime. I’ve ALWAYS wanted to see more of him. He’s the working man’s paladin!

2 Likes

Apologies, I guess I could have worded that more clearly.

When Anduin replaces Varian as de-facto leader of the Alliance (inevitable) then Cairne would view it as the right time to dissolve the Warchief position given that the Horde had grown from being four-to-five member states, to more than a dozen. Carine I could see easily feeling that no one individual can speak and think on behalf of so many without more imput from the many.

It’s either that or the Warchief position fades into the background as the other racial and organizational leaders are given more prominent roles as the Warchief becomes the guy who is rubber-stamping everyone’s proposals.

1 Like

An alliance character lecturing everyone about how they should ignore the factions. I guess Blizzard was looking at community discussions.

5 Likes

Earthen starting zone.

3 Likes

https://i.gyazo.com/54eee16b2c3cc99f322884d76de1112f.png

Look, it’s our old friends Trunksy, Mayor Striggs, Mr. Munchykins

…What evil has Xal’atath summoned from Drustvar
:dracthyr_sweat:

7 Likes

I…I think you just discovered the true masterminds behind the world soul saga :dracthyr_nod: :dracthyr_lulmao:

6 Likes