War Within Alpha Story Spoilers

I think TWW would have been the perfect time for him to do such a thing

I cited the original comment to which I responded, precisely to avoid distortions.

I will avoid repeating myself.

1 Like

Please do, because it’s completely irrelevant to a deeply unserious comment made towards someone else that nobody but you and zerde actually took offense to

So what’s up with the Harronir? Are they confirmed to be night elf progenitors?

Also do the Nerubians ever talk about the old gods?

I don’t believe we know yet. “By the way, here’s a complete map of my people’s ethnic ancestry going back 10,000 years” is not something that comes up naturally in conversation.

3 Likes

I haven’t seen any sign of Iridikron yet. I wonder if we’ll find him dead like Kairoz.

Nah, he went back to his old base of operations, which would be in Northrend now. Wouldn’t you know that’s the expansion when titans will supposedly be showing up again. He will be there to punch them in their big metallic faces.

1 Like

He’ll likely return in The Last Titan.

2 Likes

And possible cameos in the previous expansions. If only to gloat when things go horribly wrong for the heroes

1 Like

We still don’t know how the primal aspects got their power, and being so smart, how does Iridikron plans to take out the entire titan pantheon?

If the title ‘The Last Titan’ means what it says on the tin, he won’t need to.

War of the Scaleborn says the Primal Incarnates took their elemental powers for themselves. They apparently came up with their own ritual to imbue dragons with various elemental magic

2 Likes

What the War Within really needs is AU Elisande.

My running theory is they learned how to pull a DH, but instead of consuming a demon, they consume a powerful elemental and fuse with it.

It also explains why none of the elemental lords with any sense in their heads wanted anything to do with the incarnates.

4 Likes

Vyranoth claims in-game she was “blessed by Azeroth”.

Talking about how the Incarnates got their orignal elemental powers

Yeah and Vyranoth’s dialogue sort of implies that’s how she got it.

Blessed by Azeroth, our world’s primal fury now courses through me–relentless as a hailstorm, howling with frozen winds. I stand as well for the Thorignir and the Netherwing, and the storms they call home.

Maybe Blizzard is just being inconsistent.

Possibly. Wouldn’t be the first time blizz has forgotten their own lore within the same expansion

The process is supposed to be incredibly fatal, with so few individuals surviving that Iridikron sort of stopped trying to make more except for his efforts in recruiting Vyranoth.

Frustratingly, they refuse to elaborate on the ritual used even in the book.

2 Likes

Crazy part is, the Incarnates were powerful enough to go toe to toe with the Aspects. Razagath went toe to toe with Nethalarion and almost defeated him until he finally gave into the void and banished her. Same thing happened with his final fight with Iridikron