War Within Alpha Story Spoilers

While alleria status as a Warcraft 2 hero is undeniable, much more undeniable hlw big of a presence sylvanas was from warcraft 3 and most of wow’s life spam

4 Likes

I think you’re reading too much into this. Someone was instigating that worgen so they just clapped back, and now it’s a whole back and forth over semantics. Never change SF lol

5 Likes

Some people just take things way too seriously

Like how is alleria being popular changing the popularity status if another character?

1 Like

Again had her clap back been just about how popular Sylvanas was I wouldn’t have care. She decided to clap back with a hypocritical statement about how Alleria was not popular and doubled down, deleted it and then claimed I’m some kind of clown who didn’t read it properly.

It all started when Varadoc said TWW was focusing on the best Windrunner and I said I didn’t know sylvanas was returning so soon. Just trolled him after that about alleria

But of course some people here never read the full comments and than proceed to get mad over deeply unserious comments that were made about fictional characters

Anyother SF thread that devolved into an arguement about Sylvanas. She really is this forums favorite topic of conversation. Are you sure you are all not Sylvanas stans?

3 Likes

They are. Won’t ever admit it though :rofl:

4 Likes

Every wow player has a favorite kinda crazy elf character.

Mine is Maiev.

8 Likes

Just caught this and thought it was funny since it was never deleted🤣

Maiev is pretty cool though :blush:

2 Likes

Good taste.

2 Likes

Yeah definitely not my thing either, lol. But it seems clear to me that this is exactly what they are trying to do. They thoroughly exhausted any possible Sylvanas storyline so they had to create a surrogate for all the fans. And the similarities don’t just stop at their appearance either. They were both turned into weapons against their will but then get their freedom back, they’re both genocidal and want to burn down the world, both destroy major cities, and both play a role in ushering in a greater evil into the world. Really the only real difference is that Sylvanas didn’t start out as evil and was eventually redeemed (even if it was in the most cliche way possible) whereas Xal’atath is just a being of pure darkness and chaotic evil.

2 Likes

We got the distress call and the reveal that last diplomat is still alive. However he’s under the impression that he’s the last survivor of Azjol-Nerub.

Sadly we can’t inform the guy of the Azjol-anak. Hoping that changes.

2 Likes

Alleria is popular.

1 Like

Great, so is Sylvanas. What’s your point exactly?

And as explained three whole times now I was quite clearly trolling the lvl 10 poster

2 Likes

My point is to correct information that I do not consider true.

1 Like

Your point is irrelevant to the fact that sylvanas is infact a popular character

Your not arguing what you think you are

In fact, Sylvanas and Alleria are popular characters.

Okay? Nobody in any serious manner said or claimed otherwise

Blizz needs to have a story where Anduin uses the Void. His default Hearthstone skin still shows him doing so. He mind controlled someone in MoP.

1 Like