War Within Alpha Story Spoilers

Yeah. There was always an internal schism between Metzen’s vision of a strange and macabre but fundamentally sympathetic and heroic reflection of the scourge, and the desire of some developers to make them just… the scourge.

That internal schism along with competing interests warping the way sylvanas was depicted has left the Forsaken sort of… vague now that even the Sylvanas cult of personality that defined the Forsaken has been washed out.

I think she works very well as a Diplomat because lets be honest, she will have the best luck out of the forsaken interacting with the Alliance in particular because she is not a rotting corpse. But internally, she should have very weak influence. To the point she is a bit of a joke to the forsaken when she tries to throw around any weight.

3 Likes

So Xal’atath is there to fill the void for fans of evil sexy ladies?

Even if evil, sexy lady was my thing, they’re not for me. Sylvanas’ looks were offset by the fact that she’s undead. And those aren’t Xal’atath’s looks, she possessed someone else’s corpse, which would’ve ruined it for me.

Doesn’t change the fact that Sylvanas is super popular amongst the people who play WoW

2 Likes

And so is Alleria to the point one of the most popular questions of Warcraft for more then a decade was “where was Alleria and Turaylon?” it was even a Warcraft loading tip.

1 Like

Okay? And? It’s really irrelevant to my point

Neither does it change my point that Sylvanas was a copy of Alleria trying to cash in on her brand recognition when she was created. Without the Windrunner name, she would have just been another elf who died in Warcraft 3.

Sylvanas is still popular dude. Stop trying to argue a fact.

Say okay and move on

And so is Alleria.

Again, irrelevant to Sylvanas being popular

Again, relevant because she wouldn’t have been popular if not for Alleria.

Still

Not

Relevant

2 Likes

You claimed earlier Alleria was not popular. I have proven without a shadow of a doubt she is popular.

Wrong. Was never claimed by anyone. I was merely trolling the level 10 male human paladin poster who troll posts

People liking Alleria is never changing the fact that Sylvanas is popular. Stop trying to argue a fact

You literally deleted it.
Luckily you didn’t delete your initial response to Varodoc:

Here’s my quote since you can’t read

Get some reading comphresion skills before arguing facts like a clown

1 Like

I saw what you deleted. And no, you were also claiming Alleria was not popular. If you had claimed he was wrong about Sylvanas not being popular, I would’t have mind.

No, you decided to delete your post knowing you got called out.

See above 2 posts

See my post. Regardless, Alleria is popular and probably at this point more popular(or at least more liked) then Sylvanas.

Never changing the fact that Sylvanas is popular

Nor will it change the fact Alleria is also popular, something you literally had to delete a post to hide that you made a claim otherwise and then trying to play the part of a victim.