War Within Alpha Story Spoilers

You spelt alleria wrong again :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

I seriously don’t understand you Sylvanas stans and I never will.

You play a Worgen, Sylvanas literally nuked your city and tried to genocide your people.

Do you just enjoy RP as some self-hating/masochistic character?

I also have a vulpera and a Draenei

But only people like you play one faction

5 Likes

Doesn’t matter, Sylvanas tried to kill everyone and yet you people still stan for her.

Clearly you have abandoned reason for nice assets.

Some of us have better tastes I guess :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Yeah, you like the corpse, some “tastes” you have. :nauseated_face:

Not my fault Sylvanas is the hot sister :rofl:

1 Like

It’s the power of the staff.

2 Likes

I’m still hoping dadghar somehow survives. Don’t feel like being sad over another character. :blush:

2 Likes

Does that mean they have a weird parasocial attachment to them?

‘Oh, x character did bad thing to y race! I must hate this character now because I can’t separate reality from fiction!’

What kind of logic is this?

This is the forums.

Nobody here is RPing but the truly brainrotten.

Can enjoy the character of Darth Vader even if he was a villain and killed people.

Again, a weird argument with 0 logic that only makes sense to people with a weird parasocial attachment to fictional politics as if they’re legitimately living within them.

5 Likes

But Darth Vader was well-written, while Sylvanas clearly isn’t.

You’ve got to have non-existent standards if you genuinely find Sylvanas well-written. :rofl:

1 Like

Not saying I personally enjoy her character.

It’s subjective.

Things about her are well-written and interesting, I’m not going to say all of it is.

Personally I don’t find Darth Vader all that interesting either, doesn’t mean I’m going to say you can’t like him for some reasons that only pertain to me.

People can even just like characters for aesthetic alone.

There is no logic behind his statement. Just pure faction brain rot. People like him don’t understand that most of us play both factions and like things from both sides

4 Likes

They keep killing my WoW husbands :sob:

First Nathanos and now Khadgar.

4 Likes

It’s too much to bear. :cry:

2 Likes

It’s a fact that Sylvanas hasn’t been written well since Legion.

No no, malfurion is a bear, khadgar is a crow.

5 Likes

I….Damn it, got me speechless :rofl:

2 Likes

Since Legion?

She and the Forsaken have been badly-written since Vanilla, when they were turned by the MMO team into Scourge 2.0 instead of the “Sad plagued humans” that Metzen originally envisioned.

I am SO happy that Calia Menethil will lead the Forsaken to their true roots of “sad plagued humans”, as Metzen originally envisioned them. :sunglasses:

Now we definitely know you’re just trolling. Not that we didn’t know already

7 Likes