War Within Alpha Story Spoilers

Azj-Kahet Storyline.

2 Likes

There, Gazlowe plays a role in Azj-Kahet.

Can Horde players finally stop QQing? You see? There is Horde in TWW. :slight_smile:

Hmm so that Voices within book was for any character who will play a role in rhe expansion.

1 Like

Khadgar the White

1 Like

Khadgar returning somehow with full access to guardian powers would make some noise for sure.

2 Likes

It wouldn’t be the first piece of inspiration they borrowed from LotR, and would honestly be pretty cool.

I’m still hoping if we must lose him, it’s something bigger than ‘Oop-- Dalaran fell from the sky to kickstart an expansion’ and that he’s being corrupted by Xal’atath. I’d like to see a heroic, guardian return even more, though.

2 Likes

Khadgar can turn into a raven at will. Unless he was vaporized he probably flew away.

1 Like

Is that something he learned to do himself? I thought it was the power of the staff he uses?

Yes, it is the staff.

Which he carries all the time.

But honestly, I can’t help but think he is going out Varian style… Big heroic moment followed by inevitable and totally convincing death.

5 Likes

Thinking Xal’atath might of wholesale yeeted him into the void to be eaten by a bunch of chittering lovecraftian eyeball things.

Whatever it was, it was something Alleria could of prevented, but she got scared of her own abilities and did not act.

it was okay that one time in MoP
but after the entirety of SL
can we JUST NOT CARE and let him die?

EDIT: it get worse in the expanded material
He got kidnapped by Onxyia in the comics
And held political hostage by Moira in a Cata novel.

1 Like

Maybe they should just stop doing the hostage trope with him

1 Like

I could see Xal’atath destroying Khadgar’s staff before killing Khadgar himself. It’s pretty much 100% confirmed at this point that Khadgar dies while Alleria watches and the rest of the Council of Six either dies as well, turns traitor, or a mix of both. None of the other Council of Six members have shown up so far past the intro, so something’s going to happen with them.

I have a feeling Khadgar is struck down unexpectedly before being brutally and thoroughly killed unambiguously.

2 Likes

It’s actually crazy how much better TWW is compared to BfA/SL in terms of lore.

See? See what happens when you finally focus on the Good Windrunner instead of the Trash One?

Vereesa?

4 Likes

Unfunny joke. You know I’m talking about Alleria, because she is the best Windrunner. It is pretty much a fact.

Why would Sylvanas be the best Windrunner? Everyone hates her.

Why would Vereesa be the best Windrunner? She doesn’t even have a unique model. :rofl:

I didn’t know Sylvanas was returning so soon :rofl:

4 Likes

Why would she return? She’s not popular. BfA proved this. She helmed the most disastrous expansion in terms of subs and player retention.

Sylvanas is not popular. Blizzard gains nothing from bringing her back. She will not return.

You spelt alleria wrong and sayin sylvanas isn’t popular is comical

7 Likes

Nope, Sylvanas is not popular. The charts proved this.

BfA, Sylvanas-helmed expansion, the most disastrous expansion ever in terms of subs and retention. Even worse than WoD haha!!!

Sylvanas is not popular at all.

TWW will crush Bfa in terms of numbers, which proves that Alleria is more popular than Sylvanas. :slight_smile: