War Within Alpha Story Spoilers

What I wonder exactly what Drenden’s status was before this. Like was he merely doing his own thing and ended up killed so that Xal’atath could order use his form or body for this plot or has he been dead for years with everyone just happy to see him back that they didn’t think to question if it was really him.

7 Likes

I am wondering if he is a void finger puppet sort of like how the void elves did with dinosaur corpses, but more sophisticated.

4 Likes

If that’s the case….well he’s awefully well preserved for a walking finger puppet of a corpse and with no trace of void energy to boot.

It’s likely Xal’atath hitched a ride in his long empty body or it’s just a really REALLY good copy of the orignal Drenden

2 Likes

Isn’t Xal’atath using a woman’s body?

She can have two bodies!

1 Like

Void has power over madness, she could be inducing hallucinations over everyone around her as well.

1 Like

You would think the Mages of Dalaran would know better considering Mal’ganis did this when he impersonated Barean Westwind, whom was believed to be dead for a while. A group of fanatics believing one of their long lost brothers was still alive? I can buy that, but the Kirin Tor? Something is not quite right.

4 Likes

The Zandalari are not doing fine you two faced liar. You keep making stupid things in a mind and pretend they don’t matter, activley downplaying their losses because they were forced to take the hit that was meant for the rest of the Horde. They lost everything so the alliance players have an undeserved fistbump moment and that is the truth of it.

Reading the story forums is cool until you come into each thread and whinge. Go touch some grass.

2 Likes

Not until the Horde gets some damm revenge and our leaders stop being doodoo head traitors.

They burnt down a world tree. Revenge had. Horde needs a couple expansions to chill.

Not until Stormwind is turned a raid like they did with Orgrimmar.

Keep malding. Your toxic whinging is tiring and I got no need to argue with your last braincell.

The alliance must suffer for their numerous crimes.

I wish I had a tenth of your energy

I have nothing to lose at this point. Blizzard already took away everything I like so this stuff is now very personal.

It could be Xal’atath did some mind trickery to reduce suspicion. That said, remember when the the Kirin Tor apparently left the Pillars of Creation unguarded in the Tomb of Sargeras so that the naga could steal the Tidestone without being noticed? The Kirin Tor don’t have the best track record when it comes to wise decisions.

Not that we the player characters have much room to criticize, because we make incredibly ill-advised decisions all the time. For example, helping Xal’atath escape the dagger in the first place.

3 Likes

Have you tried Sudoku?

Its boring. I rather support my favorite game being better.

To be fair we got stuff.

3 Likes