War Within Alpha Story Spoilers

Best joke of the year right here. You’re clueless about what I like alliance side. I told you the story sucks but your faction brain rot keeps getting in the way

100% of the alliance cast from vanila is alive. That is favoritism. That is bias. Refusing to attack the blue team while the Horde lost EVERYTHING is the exact definition of those terms.

Varian is dead.

Bolvar died and was raised by the red dragonflight.
If khadgar counts as alliance to you, then Rhonin also dead.

1 Like

Anduin was the leader of Stormwind.

Still alive still getting new Story.

Khadgar is your first real loss. Accept it and move on.

Then Onyxia also dead.

1 Like

So you tell me losing stuff to villain batting is bad? Buckle up Steve that was the whole Horde plot since vanilla.

No, I’m just using your logic against you. If garrosh, a leader of the horde that was meant to be a major villain ever since he got the leadership of the horde, is a loss for the horde, then lady prestor, a character meant to be a villain that was leading the humans, is also an alliance loss. But she isn’t.

Same for fandral.

They were part of the Horde through a long time unlike Onyxia. Your comparison is bad.

He isnt alliance anymore, just like you count gallywix as a death, even though he is alive and kicking.

Which would give the story arc more meaning, it would be an incredible story to have this black dragon pulling the strings of the alliance for 3 expansions. But Fandral also is this, and he lasted longer and was offed in a book. Garrosh was set up as a Villain even before he got the warchief position, didnt he send the horde PC to their deaths in wrath and the pc only survives because saurfang helps?

Also, Varian exists since vanilla era, and he counts as a loss too.

You can argue horde has more losses in terms of named characters, this isn’t wrong, but making stuff about no alliance character ever getting the villain treatment or dying is just wrong.

The Horde story is dead cuz Blizzard offed every NPC they can find. And No we will not accept new people as replacements. We want the old ones from the RTS Back.

Thrall, Gazlowe and Sylvanas are still around.

Sylvanas is in the maw and Gazlowe and Thrall are neutral.

Have the Harronir been featueed in quests yet?

Thrall and Gazlowe are not neutral. They are Horde, leaders of the Orcs and Goblins of the Horde.

You disliking them, doesn’t change that. Like how me disliking Garrosh didn’t prevent him from being the Warchief in Cata and Mists.

1 Like

They totally are

On this note, the book is fairly faction agnostic. 3 Alliance, 2 Horde and 1 neutral(Faerin being currently neutral). And there is that mystery 7th short so maybe it will end up 3-3-1.

They outright lead Horde races, they sit on the Horde Council that leads the Horde. They are Horde.

I get you have your ideal vision of the Horde, but that doesn’t mean you can reject facts you don’t like. For example, I’m not a fan of Calia but I admit that Blizzard has made her Horde, apart of the Desolate Council that leads the Forsaken.

And that’s all I’m saying on this.

3 Likes

Sure that is why they give us our intro quests. .oh wait no they don’t :wink:

All I have in my head right now is the first quest givers sending us to new lands. Like Kaltunk from the Valley of Trials sending me a letter being “Gornur, you’ve proved your mettle in Durotar, but you must prove your might against the Void invading Quel’thalas.”

You know it was actually neat to revisit that guy in the orc heritage quest chain. Him being proud of how far I had was a nice touch.

5 Likes

Not yet, but where the quests leave off in the alpha indicate they’ll be showing up immediately in the next part of the quest line when the alpha is updated again.

3 Likes