War Within Alpha Story Spoilers

@#$%%!, why are they getting rid of practically the only character in the game that is genuinely popular with players of both factions?

I don’t put it past the quest writers to force you (us) to dry Aethas’s tears in a long questchain in order to progress. :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

I hope the Sunreavers are save. They don’t deserve anything bad and everyone collectivley hates Aethas with passion for being the most miserable worm out there with lack of spine.

3 Likes

As sad as this makes me, Khadgar’s utilization in DF made me wish he never returned. Sad to see Dalarn and Khadgar go though.

I have never told you or anyone else for that matter to just move on, thank you very much.

Were you here in 2018? All alliance folks cheered when Rastakhan died.

2 Likes

I thought he was mostly cool, dont see much issue with him

6 Likes

Not really?

Also, Zandalar wasn’t part of the horde at that momment, so I have no idea why you count him.

1 Like

I only ever did the leveling experience during BFA. I haven’t even started posting until last year. I love both factions personally, and I was very sad when Rastakhan died.

4 Likes

Rastakhan was the reason all troll fans waited so eagerly for BFa to come. Only to watch him die and have his useless daughter no one asked for replace him. And I swear to all the gods if the Zandalari send their fleet to aid Jaina now I will personally march to California and demand Blizzard to surrender the game to me or else.

2 Likes

Oh, I like Khadgar as a character, always have, I just mean I hated how he was underutilized in Dragonflight. I get what they were going for “Passing the Baton” off to some mage I already forgot the name of sort of. But… They could’ve easily done it better, or just introduced someone new instead.

https://x.com/TheRedShirtGuy/status/1780694072983945335

1 Like

As nostalgic as i am for Dalaran, i’m honestly fine with it going away. It potentially could be a good thing for the story going forward if it gives other factions of mages time to shine. Dalaran and the Kirin Tor were becoming way oversaturated and homogenized in my opinion. I’m hoping this at least gives different mage groups some time to shine. There’s so many of them that have barely seen the light of day.

3 Likes

Could you just stop saying nonsense? Many Alliance players were disappointed as well.

For once i agree with you, Rastakhan was killed too soon and was mistreated by the writers half of the time.

3 Likes

Thank you.

But.

Now we will watch Talanji sending the Zandalari fleet to directly support Jaina and it will be awful. Vereesa can sneeze at Horde players for “letting Varian die.” but nope Horde leaders never allowed to have any grudges ever.

Back then there were alot of active Night elf fans next to Zerde. Here.

1 Like

Dagran II has no beard and is a 17-year-old dwarf.
The Earthen women have more beard than he does.

Shameful. Absolutely shameful.

7 Likes

Really hope theyre not just repeating the exact same Bolvar story beat with this new “Lothar”.

2 Likes

“Look, she has an important character’s name!
Anyway…”

But no, I do not think that will be the case because she has no actual ties to Anduin Lothar outside of his name. I’m sure Anduin will be meeting her though.

He is a nerd just like most of us.

And also a dwarf. He had more of a beard as an infant with his giant eyebrows.
Also, he doesn’t look like he’s half-Dark Iron. Was kinda hoping we’d sort of see how he’s a blend of both. Just 100% Dark Iron.

3 Likes

Male genes are usually dominant just like real life.