War Within Alpha Story Spoilers

What we’re seeing now is probably not even half of the 11.0 content, So i’m curious to where the story will lead.

2 Likes

When do you think Iridikron will rear his head? He’s still out there doing who knows what

1 Like

The Last Titan.

He did promise to return to fight them.

5 Likes

Tbh I think he’ll be dispatched in the prepatch.

2 Likes

I think he’ll likely wreck some havoc in the pre patch. Probably by helping to bring Dalaran down. But I agree with Gornur. I don’t think we’ll be killing him for good until The Last Titan

5 Likes

The eay Iridikron talked with Vyranoth it felt that, at least in his perspective, he is using the void forces, not the opposite.

We still don’t know who truly leads the primalists.

3 Likes

I’m surprised Vryanoth hasn’t taken the survivors under her wing and started using them for good.

1 Like

We saw enough to determine it is infact b ad and shouldn’t be touched. I will return in Last Titan when the Horde slander is over for good.

1 Like

Ok then, see ya.

Please do us a favor and never return.

I return when Blizzard stops treating the Horde as either sidekick or villain.

So you won’t be returning. Awesome

1 Like

So you admit the Horde story was always bad and never evolved outside of even being taken serious?

I been saying for years now the story sucks. But you don’t pay attention

2 Likes

No let him stay, every circus needs a clown.

1 Like

What happens if it isn’t slander?

The only way that is likely to happen with how (Wanted to say writers but I’m not sure who is making the narrative at this point) keep wanting to push the blue side that isn’t going to happen until the factions are erased and then it won’t so much be the Horde not being spoken ill of so much as them not being talked about at all… because they won’t exist.

BTW, not actually saying that’s what’s going to happen. I can see it being a thing though. I could easily see either faction collapsing under the weight of infighting and the other side getting some temporary “wins” in before they too fall into infighting. What might cause that infighting? No idea could be anything could even be something fairly simple or seemingly innocent, real-world wars have started over less.

Actually, that could make an interesting long set series… with the heroes finding clues that someone is manipulating events to break up the forces that had been keeping the world safe. With politics keeping the world divided and someone working the levers the heroes start laying the foundations for a new unified force drawn from all races to protect azeroth.

Now before the pvpers get mad at me this actually give you an easy in. Now those pvp battlegrounds are tied into the story with players serving as mercs for factions/“leaders” looking to take advantage of the chaos…

2 Likes

That is all the Horde is for Blizzard currently and I won’t give them money for that.

I mean, who we kidding. We all know you actually aren’t quitting.

3 Likes

If you truly believe something unethical is happening, then by all means vote with your wallet.

6 Likes

In light of their other scandals like fireing the voice actor of Kael over nothing and allowing Afrasiabi to destroy the lore? Yeah Blizzard can take the can as worst company right next to EA and WB.