War Crates

Any of you WrA Horde actually ever get the war crate? Do we even bother going for it on Horde side, being paired with MG?

Horde needs to be rallied, and they need to see someone willing to dive those numbers and kill at least one. A small Horde group will nearly always wipe a alliance crate group

which is why i always make sure i have the pest fogger wpvp item. does an excellent knockback (good for cliffs) and thatll give me enough time for others to show up

5 Likes

The Dunebound pop out of the ground and cause groups much larger than them to disappear. The Vol’kar has a few dedicated WPvPers that routinely nab Alliance bounties and crates. Unfortunately, sharding is out of control and it is easy to assume that there is no Horde. It seems like the WrA Horde shard is especially cracked. A 5 man group can have 5 different shards. The Sunfury Battalion are probably the most dedicated and most welcoming to see, though.

7 Likes

Come on Horde it cant be that hard with me not in warmode anymore.

We cause people much larger than us to disappear, too.
Also, <3

Sharding is DEFINITELY the biggest offender when it comes to war crates- it doesn’t affect highly pvp-oriented guilds like Dunebound or Sunfury Batallion but that does next to nothing for a solo wpvper unless they happen to be in the same shard…

…and same area that the crate is in…
…and at the same time that those guilds are there. But all hope is not lost! Like Mordekaiser said Horde just needs to be rallied. Call out for the crate; see what happens. Hell, join a pvp guild and motivate them to claim chests.

And remember- it’s called War Mode, not Alliance Gets To Do Whatever They Want Mode.

Weird, that’s exactly what my friends and I call it

Not with that ilvl it isn’t.

It’s incredible that in this day and age you’re judging someone about their ilevel. It’s 2023 baby you gotta judge me on my transmog

3 Likes

I’m sure whatever you’re typing is clever and funny, go ahead and post it!

Do you really want me to judge you by your transmog?

No of course not, I haven’t logged in in months. Im not prepared to have some dude bro make snide remarks about how bad I am at video game dress up and pee pee comparison. Give me until the end of the year to hone my skills of being better than everyone else and I swear to god I’ll let you have at it

-raises palms defensively-
Woah, woah, hey. Awful lot of assumptions being made there.

Other than that you are not prepared.

I’m already bored. Good bye everyone

What the heck even is inside the war crate? Am I missing out on free gear or something?

Come on Horde, you can do it. I haven’t been around much I swear. I won’t be in stealth I promise.

Perhaps if you spent less time worrying about War Crates and more time worrying about Work Rates, there’d be better pay!

I don’t go after war crates because no thanks I choose life.

Maybe I need to level my Horde. Only reason I leveled Bowen here first is because he seemed to have the most potential story being paired with a Black Dragon ((I love my Black Drake mount and Lil’ Deathwing pet don’t judge)) since his time on Outland. Since they brought back the real leader of the Black Flight out of Outland it seemed fitting. Not even really a fan of Warriors strangely enough but it has been growing on me lately.

Rogues are my favorite, but there is no class more viscerally-satisfying than Warriors. There’s something absolutely joyous about running face-first and screaming into every foe you find, no matter how big or small.

2 Likes