Wanting to be hated

“I never thought the lions would eat my face!”

1 Like

Dude that’s like the best part.

1 Like

Yes sorry for ruining your fun.

Because people like Velskar but don’t like me and Tammy or Aki. Not my fault she isn’t well liked enough to have others be mass reporting on their behalf lol

It’s only okay when they do it.

1 Like

Is this going anywhere or can we skip to the end

There’s the proof that you all have been waiting for.

Baal is clearly a pathological liar :rofl:

1 Like

I never called him a liar? :confused:

We don’t always agree, but I do like him and respect most of his opinions

1 Like

He’s joking :stuck_out_tongue: he is claiming nobody likes him lol

2 Likes

Fourth funniest thing.

Oh, Okay :gift_heart:

This is probably the most mature thing I’ve read in this conversation for a while now. :clap:

1 Like

Know what the sad part is? The three of us were having a mature conversation about racism in media/games until it got derailed into…whatever mess this is.

2 Likes

damn thats crazy what happened

I didn’t see this, but there isn’t a single platform that I have been banned from. Unless you mean the sorry excuse of a discord server this forum had… which is funny because that’s really the only time I’ve been banned from anything, and that’s hardly what I would call a “platform”. Unless you’re confusing me for someone else.

So you admit you’ve been banned from a platform…but then obviously the time you were banned doesn’t count because it was a Discord channel.

Coming from someone who’s only ever received warnings before on Discord channels, I’m going to guess it takes some serious dedication and effort to actually be banned from one, so…

I mean, this discord was pretty toxic, and it was constant drama. There were a lot of people who disagreed and left after I was banned. There are a few people here who can vouch for that, like Kyalin, for one.

I am in at least 10 other discord servers, and I don’t have any drama with anyone. Believe it or not, the only people I have beef with these days are here.

A pretty far cry from “several platforms”. I am hoping I am being confused for someone else, because otherwise, it just seems like our mechagnome friend is trying to dogpile on the character assassination that has been taking place here.

If this Valko person was involved I’m not surprised. They read like they have an inflated sense of self worth to the point of needing to surround themselves with an echo chamber.

2 Likes

That’s actually pretty accurate.

2 Likes

Yeah Valko’s a jerk. Screw that guy.

1 Like