Wanting to be hated

But how is that racist?

If you want to say I’m mean… fair enough.

Fair enough.

1 Like

It’s not hun. hugs

Just pointing out that it is easy as hell to fake a social media profile. Not I think you have or anything. Just that it does happen

1 Like

And that’s the difference. :clap:

1 Like

I could say I’m a conjoined twin, and none of you would know better. But suddenly it’s racist to not believe things said on the internet.

Did you have any basis or evidence for what you suggested?

No?

So you mean it was purely the product of your own biases?

Imagine that.

No, when I made a list of things multiple people commonly say, I was not implying that single person says every single last one of those things. I was listing examples of things many people say. In aggregate. These are examples of many of the things that have been said by many people in this thread and others whenever this topic is brought up by a person of African descent.

Sorry about the confusion there.

You’re supposed to blindly believe when it comes to someone who might be a minority. Healthy skepticism is for racists.

2 Likes

So again…

There’s a difference between saying, “I know that this happens” and “I think you are doing this.”

You’re right, how terribly insensitive of me. I will turn myself into sensitivity training camp right away.

1 Like

And neither is racist.

1 Like

Take everything you read on the internet with a huge heaping of doubt. 99% of its just BS

1 Like

It’s to late to be re-educated. To the gulags with you.

2 Likes

You two gonna bang or what? I don’t have all day.

The mass report spam is real.

1 Like

Third funniest thing, if anyones counting.

Baal has literally called me moron and idiot several times in this thread. Bet they’re still visible lol.

1 Like

I mean…of all the things that could have rightfully gotten flagged in this post, and that’s the one people decided was the worse offender…

1 Like

They are. Just checked.

1 Like

Have you all considered just walking away from this stupid conversation? It’s not even discussing the topic anymore you’re just insulting each other.

1 Like