Want game time put on Acc

wow would lose like half there subs is they no longer supported win 7
its like mac now win 7 will run every win 10 app. Udating to win 10 is not good unless you like half Vid drivers installed when ever win 10 udates on its own time it could care less what your doing so it turns off

Oops, my mistake. I forgot Dx12 support was added in with a past patch.

1 Like

blizz asks you to roll that back to DX11 if crashing on to of vid drivers
I have tried a lot to sto mem leak guess I got to try a lot of drivers . On latest I did not crash to desktop .But had randum freezes . so Ill try more vid drivers its a pain they move my 100 icons

https://us.battle.net/support/en/help/contact/164/ticket

2 Likes

I know your trying to help . I do not mean to be a . But i got crashed to desktop 5 times in 30 minutes so would like a fix .
Whats the things to put code I will post Dx and all the crash reports but not pages long

It would help if you posted your DX diag and MSinfo information in one of the tech support forum posts, but the ticket I linked also will ask that. Tech support may also need a copy of a crash log.

2 Likes

We get that. But you have two options.

1. Put your DxDiag in your thread on the Tech Support Forum.
  2. Put in a direct ticket to TS which includes that same info along with your error message.

It is 5:40am at Blizzard right now on a Sunday. There are people who work 24/7 supporting all the games but they are working from home right now on a more limited schedule. It may be a bit before someone gets to your request to see if they can help you figure out why your PC is having issues with WoW.

Keep in mind, if you don’t attach the DxDiag they can’t really help. They need that info in order to troubleshoot. It does not contain your personal info that would allow anyone to figure out who you are as a real person or anything.

2 Likes

Copy and paste the text into the reply box. Then highlight it all. At the top of the post box click the </> button to format as “preformatted text” or code.

Example

</> words and more words
Even more of them!
2 Likes

Hold up what is code to post Dx in fourm Or I can just post ages of stufBeen asking this all night

points up Just above your current post is the instructions for preformatted or code type text.

will not let me post they get sent it so

Because it won’t let you reply to your own thread until someone else posts first. I can go do that for you.

And done.

You can reply now.

2 Likes

I am done just counted crashes there is 8 yesterday .

Tech support asked for

They posted just after the Blue post in that thread, so I would assume they saw it. They don’t appear to actually want to resolve the issue as they refuse to actually work with anyone. They are only interested in making a fool of themselves in multiple forums.

8 Likes

DK log really shows nothing , but a wow crash report shows why go figure it shows your computer error or maybe why it crashed . DK log shows every thing about your Computer but nothing of why it crashed that would be a crash report .

If you’re not going to follow the advice you’ve been given or the help you’ve been offered, I have to wonder what your goal here is.

5 Likes

Yes, that is the entire point - they need that info about your computer to assist in fault finding.

4 Likes

I reckon they haven’t done:

This.

I’m going to go ahead and close this topic.

Garrics, you’ve been provided with some excellent advice here. If you continue to encounter technical issues, then please continue working with the Technical Support team to investigate your problem.

If you do not feel comfortable having that discussion take place in the Technical Support forum then you can provide your diagnostic files in a Technical Support ticket.

Best of luck to you

7 Likes