Waking Fist Armor Appearances Bug

The Waking Fist Armor set for Monks from Vault of the Incarnates seems to be bugged right now. It looks like the boots, belt, feet, and gloves all have the “normal” appearances regardless of the version you are trying to transmog.

5 Likes

Confirming this as well. The RF version gloves should have a greenish glow but even in the transmog tab they all show up as the normal versions

1 Like

Can confirm. I usually wear the mythic set, and the boots, belt, feet and gloves are all showing in normal color.

2 Likes

Yeah, I experienced the same thing. Was looking for answers on if they changed them or not, but never got an answer. I hope this gets fixed soon.

1 Like

Bumping! I cannot believe this still is not fixed.

All appearances revert to normal mode in some way, particularly the 3d elements.

Belt (Conquest Belt & Heroic Belt) - They are no longer the lovely dark gray/purple and blue, respectively, anymore.

Chest - The Heroic mode (blue)'s 3d element absorbs the brown color of the Normal mode. It was a lovely silverish color before.

Feet - The 3d baubles are no longer Heroic mode (blue) and inherited Normal mode.

Gloves - All 3d assets inherited the Normal mode appearance. The Conquest badge one was a nice gray with a purple glow before, and the Heroic mode was a nice light blue with a blue glow before.

Please revert this back. I use these pieces as part of a Silver Covenant RP transmog, this set was perfect for said roleplay. Not to mention we earned these colors in general only to have them disappear.

Others are saying that different races have suffered this problem for even longer than this patch. It should be fixed across the board, no race should have issues with this set’s broken appearance.

4 Likes

From the Peak of Serenity Discord given it still has not been fixed for any race:

It’s the 3d elements on the chest, gloves, belt and boots. They all revert to normal mode, including the PVP versions.

2 Likes

Honestly how does something like this happen

Just like the shadowlands elite pvp sets not having the glows n stuff cause of the new stormstone thing that unlocks s1 extra appearances.

Responding here to get attention i guess? Is there anything else we can do to help get this noticed?

Bumpity bump.

Bumping for visibility. This was my favorite set and my appearances with it are all broken. :person_facepalming:

1 Like

Got a support ticket response. They said to report it via the bug submission tool in game. I’m linking the comments with the images in my report as well.

According to the GM they didn’t have this on record. So the forum posts (3-4 in the last 7 days) have not been seen by whoever would be in charge of fixing this.

BUG REPORT THIS IN GAME

GM told me we need to submit the bug reports in game on our monks so they get the bugzapper data or whatever. I’m going around to all the forum posts asking the OPs to submit. Will also make a post in peaks of serenity.

1 Like

Thanks! I had already submitted a bug report the day this occurred.

Maybe it’s like the ticket system and they are 20+ days out. Bringing this issue to:

Kind of crazy that a myriad of texture bugs managed to make it onto live, including this one.

So… is there not going to be a fix/solution until after 11.0?

1 Like

It has been reported as a bug in-game per the GM response by many people. It has been posted in the forums many times, all we can do is continue to deliver visibility to something that is very broken.

What needs to be fixed:

• Waking Fist Chest - 3D Asset Textures (All Appear as Normal Mode for Every Version)
  • Waking Fist Gloves - 3D Asset Textures (All Appear as Normal Mode for Every Version)
  • Waking Fist Belt - 3D Asset Textures (All Appear as Normal Mode for Every Version)
  • Waking Fist Feet - 3D Asset Textures (All Appear as Normal Mode for Every Version)
1 Like

Putting my name in the hat here, looking forward to a fix.

Same with mage shoulders for the recent tier. All the variations use the mythic versions effect color.

Got on today, and noticed these have finally been fixed!