Wait. So DH's can wall jump to bypass Galakras?

Hey man, sometime you really just have to use the restroom, totally get it, and this mode has to be the most forgiving of this…

I don’t blame anyone if I get locked out, if I am not keeping up that is on me.

To be fair, there is no Keeping up with a DH in the scenario we have been talking about, so I think a group vote on what the plan is, is actually completely reasonable here

Especially since its going to happen on a boss with 3 hours of RP, and we have lots of time to sort it out

1 Like

YES

NO

Honestly the people who sound like they are discounting the fact that other people may enjoy this game differently are not the ones speedrunning.

I get it, you don’t like playing the walk to the dead things and loot marathon simulator. That doesnt mean that people who have found a way to farm stuff they want are wrong, or trying to be a jerk to you.

To put things in reality for you, the actual time from start to finish (inlcuding taking out the beach canons) is approximately 7 minutes. Whilst that’s about 5min too long for RP, none of that negates the douchbaggery going on here.

6 Likes

Would you still feel this way if we voted and you found out the group wanted to skip it?

Are you still a D-bag if you are the majority here?

Should we not be catering to the needs of the majority?

Just because you have different needs and desires everyone else is a jerk?

If the majority wanted to use an exploit to skip? Not much I can do about that. Guess I’d just leave.

Yes. The majority is being a dbag to the minority in such an instance. Just because the numbers change doesn’t excuse the behaviour. Accept that what you are doing is not what everyone else wants to do and more importantly, is not what the games intended design wants you to do.

In this case, the majority didn’t want a rando DH to use an exploit to skip Galakras. Besides, if the majority wanted to take all your loot even if you won the roll, would that be ok too?

You seem to have failed to read the thread. In this case, the DH is guilty of what you claim. Not me or the other 99% of the raid.

4 Likes

In my opinion, yes 100%, they cant all have your loot, and if you are in a group of 20, and 19 think someone else should have that loot, you should give it to them, or you are the jerk here.

That is just how I feel, maybe I am wrong.

Right, not what everyone wants to do, just what MOST people want to do. You are advocating for ignoring what most people want.

That is not super cool with me, even if you do not like it.

I go out of my way to be courteous to people in this game, and I do like helping people, but sometimes you just have to accept that everyone else wants to do something in a way that might not be your fist choice

Incorrect. As I have said multiple times, the majority did NOT want to skip Galakras. Again, please read the thread before responding to me.

Ironic as speed running and leaving people in the dust and locking them out of content is the exact opposite of what you desire. You are advocating for the opposite of what you want.

4 Likes

Its not me that missed something this time my friend, I have said over and over that someone taking the group hostage, as the OP stated is not cool.

If you missed it thats ok, I understand.

I have been talking about just voting on it.

You stating that someone was taken hostage without a vote is not an actual argument to the discussion I was trying to have with you.

The thing you are failing to grasp is I leave no one behind, and play conscientiously of other peoples time and experience.

If the majority of the group wants to do something a certain way, and you are the one that wants to hold everyone else hostage to your way, you are the one being the jerk here.

Please understand, I am the not the one who locked people on that raid, I saw it was possible, and thought,

“Oh that would be amazing, I wonder if there is a way we can do this, and not alienate the group?”

Change my mind.

You appear to be talking in circles at this point and judging from your non-sequitur responses in this thread and others, I think I’m being baited/trolled. So I’ll be putting you on ignore and moving on. Bye.

1 Like

Correct.

1 Like

Best of luck to you, I assure you I am not trolling, and do not feel it is an outrageous opinion that we should endeavor to please the most people with our behavior

exasperated sigh

Yes.

Look, if thats what I wanted, I would just do it

You could not stop me

I would not pause to consider your opinion, or willfully give you a voice in this.

Sounds about what I would expect from you after reading this thread.

ok buddy, I get it, you think I am wrong, and don’t like the thought people may collectively want to do something differently

It is unfair for you to say you would expect me to just take the group hostage when I have spent so much time trying to figure out a way everyone can have a voice and have their opinion influence the groups behavior.

But if that is what you are taking away from this, I dont know what to tell you

If you don’t want people to judge you for showing your backside in public, don’t show your backside in public.

Like I say, I hope life gives you what you deserve.

Judge me all you want, in fact do whatever makes you happy.

Again I appreciate that thought, and wish you nothing but happiness and joy :slight_smile: