Wait... could Druid be next?

I’m thinking Shaman is next, seems to be the easier move with the primalists

I’m good with whatever forms, dwarf druid would be so cute.

If Sin’dorei can become druids then those linxes in Eversong better be our feral form. Dragonhawk for flight form.

1 Like

It’s the one thing I desire the most in WOW right now.
My main is a tauren resto druid but I’d change her to a vulpera in an instant.

The last ones will be in order: paladin, shaman, dh, and druid with evoker never going to every race. The reasoning for it is these are the classes that have racial components to them, the easiest one to fix being paladin where its the favored charger and shaman isn’t too bad either considering its just totems. Dh and druid though will be interesting with their racial forms. Wouldn’t be surprised if old warlock meta will be used to just one size fits all some races when they give dh to everyone in 2027. Druid will be last from the sheer required effort of making like 50-100 druid forms also probably the most hype.

Mechagnome Druid for me. Let me go all Transformers: Beast Wars.

I love the idea, but I also think how much of a work would be to create unique forms for so many races.

The idea of an Undead druid dealing with the fantasy of decay, that is part of the natural lifecycle and funghi is really endearing to me.

Lo’gosh themed Orc Paladins eh…?

1 Like

The multiple, explicit mentions of this from multiple developers as far back as around a year ago didn’t tip you off?

Paladin seems most likely because it wouldn’t take much work to get it ready.

Honestly I’d expect Druid to be last due to needing special forms for each race, and they better overhaul the existing Druid races forms to match their race too.

1 Like

Blizzard really running out of ideas to entertain people.

Just from art assets alone I would assume druid would be last. Unless they are really lazy about it.

DHs will need a bit of work too.

They have tattoos, unique skins and skin colors, horns and blind folds. Plus, I don’t think a gnome is going to shift into a 7-foot tall demon like the elves do. And for races like taurens, that form would be shrinking down, which makes no sense. So I have a feeling each race would get their own demon form.

1 Like

I dont think every race will get to be druids. I think these races should get it though.

Horde:
Blood Elf
Nightborne

Alliance:
Void Elf
Dwarf
Dark Iron Dwarf

Hopefully:
Pandaren

Im not opposed to every race getting Druids. Some forms could just be reused between the races.

I’d play a Gnome DH for the luls

I’ve always wanted necromancy-blue tattoos for DKs. The one blood elf DK with the human BFF had them and they look fab.

Oh and the option to turn DID hair from orange flame to blue too.

DK only.

3 Likes

I want to be a dwarf Evoker with the visage of a Dracthyr so I can RP as being a dragon while having double bleed removal for M+.

My guess is paladin for everyone next. Shaman needs custom totems, druid needs custom forms. Paladin needs nothing custom

Paladins have custom charger mounts for each race.

1 Like

Some races have two of them.