Wait 10 mintues in queue

then waste more time losing to a premade/nsynch group. Then repeat. I have a special little place in my heart for people who do premades. Then there’s the people who gaslight you and say they’re an excuse. Trolls. It’s really sad and pathetic.

4 Likes

bye bye bye

3 Likes

Oldmanyellsatcloud.jpg

1 Like

Lmfao

Yeah, I’m pretty much on your side here. They’d all be a lot more tolerable IMO if they didn’t ALL DROP. I’ve mostly become indifferent to the whole thing for my own sanity, but this is the part I’ve never really understood. Losing sucks, so I get why joining a premade is appealing if you really hate losing. But then you’ve just created the opposite problem. If you’re stacking everything in your favour and winning constantly, eventually the wins don’t really mean anything either.

The Twilight Zone actually did an episode about basically this exact idea back in 1960 ( A Nice Place to Visit. ) A guy gets everything he wants and wins every time, only to realize that’s actually his version of hell

4 Likes

It’s the pvp equivalent of LFR. You’re just phoning it in. Where’s the real pvp?

It’s weird how some of the same names have been doing this every day for years. You’d think it would have become stale to them long ago and they’d want to expand their pvp horizons.

2 Likes

You would think that but you know what some of these folks are like. Not much going on IRL.

They need the premade and sync queue to feel good about themselves when they beat pug groups.

They are generally bad 1v1; I was getting a couple of them away from their premade and they fold pretty easily without blowing major cooldowns.

They need the premade to fight against pugs.

I wouldn’t go that far. I’m just saying that if your only experience in game is queue syncing epic battlegrounds, then you cannot call yourself a pvp’er.

I only clicked like on this because Inemia did. However, I listen to Nsync sometimes when I think back to when my female cousin Kelly did unspeakable things to me that I enjoyed.

I am sick of waiting in que too. They need to speed it up

Let’s make personal assumptions about people based on how they play a video game.

2 Likes

Well I probably see most “premade” groups during prime time (ish) hours, and just from observing alone, it seems like maybe 2 possible “premades” do this on alliance side - maybe because it seems like such groups revolve around a very specific leader or two who will ONLY run if they have min-maxers to run with them AND if they get in a lot of groups aiming for a minimum of 30 people. Honestly this doesn’t bother me as long as blizz matches the other side with a 30+ horde premade, which it often doesn’t. lol

I exclude horde from this because, again from observation, horde are mostly casual players, have nowhere near the number of min-maxers alliance do, and are more interested overall in playing whatever they want rather than playing meta specs.

Also I’d even add that I bet at least half the time alliance say it’s a horde “premade” it isn’t, unless they think a partial is a premade. lol

There are some toxics - on alliance side, unless they merc - still running around that actually do want to stack everything in their favor, but fortunately they’re so dislikable that nowadays few want to play with them, so they aren’t able to run their premades anymore.

Sorry for the long post.

2 Likes

See you speak a lot of common sense with these things. Hope we meet on-team in BGs soon.

1 Like

In this day and age, there is zero difference between Alliance and Horde players.

1 Like

Yes, I will. It’s based on those I have met who do those exact premades I’m referring to.

You personally Carrasco are just mad at me because I bodied you in the last expansion in a 1v1.

That never happened, and yeah you have serious issues.

Cute, but you just in denial buddy x

As I said, you may one day get another chance to fight me mano o mano but what will happen is you will just get bodied… again.

PvP happened in a BG? It was never a 1 v 1, and the SS was your Ret. if you can’t 1 v 1 on Ret. you have issues.
But hey, at least I am not sucky at life.

It was a 1v1. Which you lost.

You are correct it was my ret, I didn’t need to blow any major cooldowns on you, and I’m a terrible player.

From what I’ve heard that is definitely a lie :rofl:

I’ve seen these community “pvpers” and they fn suck at this game. They NEED to min max. There’s some really good and cool epic players but anyone from the rr community are puds …I like that word. Pud. It’s better than scrub. Or worse. A pud is worse at this game than a scrub!

1 Like