WAGGLE Megalounge and Thread (Part 5)

what kind of ice cream.
omg this lobsteer bisque.

Cookie dough ice cream

3 Likes

that is good. just like you.

2 Likes

i dont read.

its i think irish bread? i went to a irish resturant where they had this thing called soda bread. i am addicted.

2 Likes

you dont read? but how can you read this?
what soda bread?

2 Likes

“I linked it for you.”

1 Like

you did woah. wow it looks wird.

“It’s actually really good.”

2 Likes

ill take your weord for it. it looks good. i like raisins. i think i made this brightside bakery person angry. oh well. wouldnt be first person tonight. i figure well i dig a hole might as well keep digging.

3 Likes

We just call it damper, it’s made with self raising flour not yeast.

2 Likes

if its anyone with the name demon i can garentee they arnt angry. all my alts and mains start or end with " demon " or " tune " like your " bread "

1 Like

oh. i thought you was angry at me. i been on emotional roller coaster whole night.

2 Likes

not angry just drunk.
i was talking to my cousin for a min asking if they would brew wine in there closet again so i didnt reply fast to you.
breath deeply and hear me now. you are a valued person on this forum. one of the pride and joy regulars. anyone that is of aggrivation, disregard them. its 10million player base game.

1 Like

wow…i am drunk toos. great minds think alike. ive been thinking. if alleria ruined. and my life ruined. i ruin it.

1 Like

“It hasn’t been 30 days. BAD BREAD!!”
/glare

4 Likes

my poison is jaeger.
Yours?

bad bread is how you make alchole.

meh. ive failed people before. theyre used to disappointment from me. certain people called me a drunk. they are right. i made them right.

whats your opinion on " the doors " cyndi?

1 Like

“Fine. Don’t give a darn about yourself.”
(Lady Cyndi Lou wanders out in tears.)

i never have in the first place. i came to a realization and i gave up last night.