WAGGLE Megalounge and Thread (Part 5)

i dont know what to say. as i am also within the grasps of a drink. yet out of selfishness id like to interact with you more. please thrive.

1 Like

sent. i hope it worked. mine is demontune#1968

1 Like

My paladin has now hit level 80. That marks 3 characters.

Iā€™m thinking my warrior next.

1 Like

level your human paladin.

I did level my human paladin.

My other human female paladin using this exact transmog, but on Moon Guard instead.

but it says it still level 50.

log and i think the forum might update. that being said they nerfed you.

There is two of me.

Sabetha remains level 50. I wanted to move my characters to Moon Guard but I didnā€™t want to pay for transfers, so I re-leveled everything.

so this sabetha is a lie.

Grats. I have one character at 80. I have the last zone to do. First I have to finish up with Hallowfall. Plus the Earthen unlock chain in Dorn. (Somehow I missed two chapters in that first zone.)

I promised this expansion I would not level any alt char until my main had done all the initial zone quests. Both the main line and all of the side quests. lol

Technically Sabetha is the original, and Rosamore is the copy.

Yeah Iā€™ve not done a lot of the side quests.

I mostly leveled my paladin doing delves and a few dungeons.

costco pumpkin pie tastes great to me

I am almost exactly the opposite. I have only done instanced content when there were quests that required it. I actually hit 80 before leaving the second zone. Mostly because of side quests, along with doing double gather. Because you get exp for mining and picking flowers. :slight_smile:

youā€™re a costco pumpkin pie.

The Costco pies are enormous. Now that my kids have moved out of the house itā€™s hard to justify Costo for some stuff. With two teenagers in the house they could vacuum a Costco pie in a day. lol

I still remember the day I bought 20 boxes of Girl Scout Cookies. Boys came home from high school with friends and ate like 12 boxes. Didnā€™t even touch the dinner I had in the refrigerator waiting for themā€¦

1 Like

man, they really are! Thankfully the little ones enjoy it, too.

youā€™re enourmous.

Mean Bread is meanā€¦

1 Like

yep i sure am.

im guessing heā€™s just bored

2 Likes