WAGGLE Megalounge and Thread (Part 4)

this is…just stop digging okay.
also i really think the joke never should been made in the first place.
this joke is like something you would whisper between close partners…not something you post on a forum.

I have been posting in these forums for months. I have been very open and honest about a lot of things. I have joked around a lot. I think people are overreacting over something that was misconstrued.

Give me a break about this. I have seen a lot worse posted here or in there.

1 Like

maybe if you didnt want attention drawn to it you shouldnt have posted about it in here.
we joke around a lot here but that…was just out of the blue in there and she wasnt even asking for that kind of a response. she just mentioned escalators and you posted that…that would be like if someone hit on me and mentioned taking me down deep into the ocean on a date. ugh im freaking out even thinking about it.

1 Like

You, and Cindylou have seen me post and be very open and vulnerable. I only include Cindylou because they immediately jumped into heart you.

I’m very honest and careful the way I post. I made a mistake and just needed to vent quickly. I am sorry!

What?

she hearts a lot of my posts. what about her? i dont see how she figures into this.

I don’t know. I just believe in saying something if you have something to say. I wasn’t meaning it any particular way than to be jocular. I’m sorry you see it different.

This is my intent.

“I hearted the first line, because it is correct. You posted about it in here, which implies you wanted to discuss it.”

I have read it and don’t understand how it’s “creepy”.

but whatever at this point.

i think you need to step away from the computer and think on this.

I already have and came back and found a green notification that it was flagged. Do I think it arose to that level? No! I don’t.

This crap has my anxiety level up to about 95 right now.

well the mods will decide that.

1 Like

I just thought people that know how I am would recognize that I would never intend to say something that would hurt someone in any way. It was never my intention! Then I say that and you post a meme basically saying I’m lying.

its not a meme its a clip from the simpsons. its from season 4.

meme, clip, whatever. I wasn’t lying. I fully believe I never intended to hurt someone.

whatever your intention was doesnt matter the result does.

What was your intent when you posted that clip? Do you know me? In the months that I have been posting here, have you ever seen me say anything that would cause you to think I wasn’t being truthful?

no i dont know you. and thats exactly the point. now are you going to drop this? or do you feel you need to get the last word in?

Thank you for understanding that being hypocritical justifies one belief over another.

May peace and god be with you!

1 Like

gonna go questing in classic. take back my sleep schedule.

1 Like

“Gonna go level your Warrior?”