WAGGLE Megalounge and Thread (Part 4)

yeah i have three red bulls and i know how to drink them.

2 Likes

ā€œHave fun.ā€
/grin

Itā€™s up to you if you want to let him know what I said or not. Iā€™m just overanxious and tired.

ā€œI am backing out of that discussion.ā€

1 Like

Iā€™m not asking to continue. Iā€™m just asking to apologize to him. My anxiety is through the roof and when it gets like this, I get edgy.

Iā€™m sorry!

Why bring it to Waggle Tread? I donā€™t want Waggle to 404 cause it is the only draenei thread that is on part 4. Be a waste to see a moderator delete a long standing mega thread dedicated to Draenei cause people choose to bring negativity in here.

Please discuss this in discord, Private chat channel, Or somewhere else that is not here. I donā€™t want the moderators to delete this thread cause of negativity.

Why apologize in here. Go where the offense took place to apologize.

Please take the negativity else where please.

3 Likes

he uh isnt in discord. peryll stop.

3 Likes

i jumped over to D3 for a bit - doinā€™ my Whimsyshire run for the portrait - and i immediately decided that I wish I had some sweet 'sader-looking armor in wowā€¦so Iā€™ve been at the transmogger for the lastā€¦30 minutes :scream: :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

What look were you looking for?

1 Like

I was just venting, and my apologies was to Breadisfunny.

That is fine but please discontinue this. Let it be the past. Let the drama die please.

1 Like

this isnā€™t a great angle of it, but this armor is so classy to me:

plus the ā€˜basicā€™ armor, both look good to me

7 Likes

ā€œI like the top one.ā€

2 Likes

If only we had plate mogs looking that good. The bottom one is perfect for a paladin.

3 Likes

Those are neat

Done, but I just wanted him to know I was sorry. I know he has blocked me.

2 Likes

someone was in my room. this is not good. :grimacing: oh its my sister. oh joy.

1 Like

yeah, theyā€™re classic plate mail to me, low fantasy-like. but, i admit itā€™s a different overall theme then wow, with wow being more cartoonish then diabloā€™s theme

3 Likes

My son was huge into classic armor. He doesnā€™t play anymore. WoW isnā€™t cool enough. lol. He has a ton of stuff from old dgā€™s and raids.

iisnt that the stuff johanna wears in hots? the bottom one?

2 Likes