WAGGLE Megalounge and Thread (Part 4)

And Yrel Peeps.

I appreciate that you choose the later season of Cheers to help represent episode/season 5, but I prefer Shelly Long over Kirstie :upside_down_face:

I like the reference used well in Adventure Time and Fiona & Cake.

If youā€™re interested watch all the seasons of Adventure Time and then Fiona & Cake. I the story interesting along with the theories connecting the characters and story.

1 Like

iā€™ve only seen adventure time a big, and other than John DiMaggioā€™s awesome voice work, Iā€™m not familiar with their lore, but this is a cool video.

ETA: wow, thatā€™s a pretty rich story

1 Like

Looking for a big ĝreen orc to mow my grass.

3 Likes

( Ķ”Ā° ĶœŹ– Ķ”Ā°)

4 Likes

That orc might need to trim some bushes tooā€¦ :deciduous_tree:

1 Like

An all you can eat buffet in the new lounge!

I go first, move it or lose it!

4 Likes

You lost it. There will be no contest!

2 Likes

Oh, do you also have some grounds keeping to be done?

Yes, the draenei section of the lawns has a warning sign Dangerous Curves Aheadā€¦

2 Likes

Good thing I canā€™t read.

2 Likes

I got in trouble in the LGB thread and didnā€™t mean to hurt someoneā€™s feelings. I feel horrible!

Good thing I CAN read and like dangerous curves.

2 Likes
4 Likes

ā€œI think I laughed harder than I should have. Thanks.ā€
/giggle

1 Like

i saw what you posted in thereā€¦its creepy. really creepy.

I wasnā€™t meaning to be

that post seems like you trying to hit on her.

I wasnā€™t trying to be creepy at all. My daughter will never go up escalator. Sheā€™s on the spectrum and itā€™s a joke I said to her. I told her I would get on all fours, and she can sit on me and ride up with her eyeā€™s closed. I would support her the whole way.

So yes, I really mean that. I can be creepy and if I was trying to be creepy, I would have gone a lot worse than that.

I really think intent is lost in type.