WAGGLE Megalounge and Thread (Part 3)

“Riddle me this dear customer, what is your due?” Proceeds to give them one of those highschool word problems nobody’ll solve in 1 million years

2 Likes

Your dreams are amazing. Will you share some with me so I can dream like that?

1 Like

It’s so hot here we lost power for 2 hours :scream: :hot_face:

1 Like

Open some windows so.you don’t suffercate from the heat build up in your place.

1 Like

6 Likes

Lol it feels like that :sweat_smile:

On another note, today is Canada day. We don’t really make as big of a deal out of it as 4th of July, but there will at least be burgers and some people will shoot off fireworks even though they’re not supposed to.

2 Likes

I am now noticing that the maple leaf looks like three separate crowns. Total subtle manipulation for the populace to grow up being okay living under the “triple crown leaf” :scream::crazy_face:

I never really noticed that either, to be honest.

We’re technically under the crown but we don’t really give much of a thought to the British royal family.

It does, kinda. But I doubt they pay any more attention to the Royals than we do.

Except for those few high up enough in government or civil service whose job it is to pretend to pay attention, that is.

4 Likes

Someone always does Beaver jokes on Canada day :beaver:

1 Like

Happy Canada day :sparkler:

2 Likes

The beaver is a truly proud and noble animal!

1 Like

If you don’t mind never heard a Canadian beaver joke ?

What did the beaver say to the tree ?
It’s been nice gnawing you…

4 Likes

Summer Road Map.

June: Draenei roads.

July: Draenei parking lots.

August: Draenei side walks.

3 Likes

i feel oppressed.

1 Like

Just your periodic reminder that the ASCE (*) does not recommend bones as a road construction material. Sand, gravel, and macadam are both far cheaper and easier to maintain.

(*) Azerothian Society of Civil Engineers

1 Like

Alliance has three kinds of draenei so they said they’ll give me what I want to do something about the over population of draenei before Azeroth becomes mostly draenei to all draenei.

Alliance and Horde working together as intended.

Gotta keep the draenei population under control before it gets out of control.