WAGGLE Megalounge and Thread (Part 3)

Continuing the discussion from WAGGLE Megalounge and Thread (Part 2) - #20175 by Akston-area-52.

Previous discussions:

8 Likes

Congratulations Akston for having the last post

5 Likes

oh my gosh, there’s a third one. praise be the waggle!
:pray:

5 Likes

This is it this is the most awesome waggle lounge post in the most awesome thread ever created!

2 Likes

Welcome to PART 3 of the WAGGLE Megalounge & Thread, your one-stop shop for all things draenei!

Here we disccuss fantabulous draenei hip movements, tail jewelry, hoof care techniques, and of course your favorite Yrel’s Dark Secret lingerie and accessories!

We have greatly expanded our operation! From our experienced and professional staff of catgirl and orc maids, to our world-famous sauna and massage parlor, premier space jukebox, and fully stocked bar, the WAGGLE Megalounge has something for everybody!

Our kitchen is the best on Azeroth, and features the most delectable pancakes handmade by totally wholesome demon girls, as well as Chicago-style deep dish pizza, the clearly superior choice of pizza!

We also have more chili-fries than you can shake your tail at, and have recently expanded our menu with tacos!

Don’t like food that’s actually good? No Problem! Our nutritious cabbage patch is ready for you to eat healthy! You’ll have the nearly-transparent physique of a noodle-elf in no time!

Welcome to the lounge, and enjoy your stay!

/wink

/waggle

Onward! To 60k waggles!!!

11 Likes

Alright, I think the word “waggle” is starting to lose it’s charm, so I suggest we switch to a new topic.

That being said, what is your most prized possession in WoW?

For me it would have to be my Big Battle Bear mount. I originally got it from my very first trading card game pack back in the day and together we have gone on so many adventures together. Ever since the TCG was discontinued during MoP it made me feel like he was even more valuable. Still use it to this day. :dracthyr_love_animated:

He cheated, he’s a hacker, he needs to be BANNED from this kingdom!

“WE DID IT!!! THE FIRST LOUNGE TO GET A PART 3!!!”
/celebrates
/happy dance
/cheers

7 Likes

Part 3 of The Waggle Trillogy

3 Likes

Whats important is the last one went out on a very positive note.

4 Likes

Why would you guys steal the 1st post from me… :frowning: :frowning:

Curses!!!

5 Likes

waggle, waggle waggle

3 Likes

Welcome to 3. Let’s keep it as awesome as the other 2

2 Likes

an historic moment

4 Likes

sorry floozy, but it had to be done.
i had to secure the faith in the waggle.
praise be.
:pray:

2 Likes

We just needed to be super annoying to force change the system, good to know. :grinning:

2 Likes

This just in. Arthas is still a jerk and won’t give me his mount.

2 Likes

Don’t spend it all in one place!

1 Like

Yay! We did it!

2 Likes

how many times are you running him? i got it after 2 and a half weeks, with 45-ish characters.

…or was it 3 and a half weeks? i got it right before shadowlands dropped…

…now, my razzashi raptor, that took a lot longer… or atleast, felt a lot longer :dizzy_face: