W h i t e m a n e

There is still a queue at midnight Pacific time.

Iā€™m still waiting for them to help us with the problem they contributed to significantly by not having enough launch servers, then allowing transfers to an already full server for entirely too long.

Blizzard said no.

Lol

woooah so thats why i cant understand my guild chat.

But if the guilds fall apart, then there will be nothing holding people to the server, so they could transfer off and find servers that donā€™t have queues.

1 Like

Itā€™s almost as if thatā€™s Blizzardā€™s plan. :thinking:

I just dont understand this auto response - jUsT rErOlL sErVeRsā€¦

Please correct me if I am wrong on the logistics of the followingā€¦
A typical lvl60 active raider - should have a bank full of gear, mats, consumes, random quest items that we never get rid of, gold, and most likely floating some mail storage. I donā€™t think that is unreasonable.

I also donā€™t think its unreasonable to have a banker alt that has their main supply of raiding materials, tradeskill items, alt gear storage, alt tradeskill storage, and just the AH mule in general.

Now most of us all have alts yes? What about all of the stuff on them? All of the time on those characters? What if you pvp on some of them, raid, ect? What if the alts are tradeskill/profession slaves? What if they are your gatherers?

Unless i am wrong, when you move a character you only move one. Sure you could transfer your raider - but what about the support characters that help you sustain your raiding???
If you are asking us to just reroll cold turkey on a new serverā€¦ man that is a huuuuuge amount of time commitment to just flush away on a server those have spent so much time creating.

Itā€™s not that simple as moving or rerollingā€¦

ā€˜Simpleā€™ is different from ā€˜easyā€™ or ā€˜painlessā€™. It is, in fact, just that simple. Transfer, reroll, or embrace the queue. Are those easy or painless? No, none of those options are. But, as with all things in life, sometimes things just suck no matter which way you cut it.

1 Like

slow claps

Simple - easily understood or done; presenting no difficulty.

By your logic, it would be just as simple for Blizzard to remove the army of bots clogging servers, yes?

Yes, actually, that is a simple answer. However, as I pointed out, simple is not the same as easy.

1 Like

Whenever bots get banned, whitemane queues will be fine. The problem is blizz isnt doing anything about them bots.

THE QUEUES ARE ALL THE ALLIANCEā€™S FAULT

MY MESSAGE IS SIMPLE.
NIGHT ELS, GNOMES, HUMANS, AND ALL KINDS OF DIFFERENT DWARFS STINK.
WHAT EXACTLY IS MY PROBLEM?
HOW MUCH TIME YOU GOT, BUDDY ?
WHERE WOULD I START ?
WELL, FIRST OF ALL, THEYā€™RE LAZY, GOOD-FOR-NOTHING AFKERS, FADELEAF-SMOKING TRICKSTERS, BIG-BUFF HAVINā€™, WIDE NOSE BREATHINā€™ ALL THE WHITEMANEā€™S AIR.
THEY EAT UP ALL THE BLACK LOTUS,
THEY THINK THEYā€™RE THE BEST DUELERS
AND THEY STINK !
DID I MENTION THAT BEFORE?

thats my take

Couple items - Iā€™m dealing with the ques. Raid days I adjust accordingly. I was solely commenting on the practical logistics of just rerolling or transferring.

I really canā€™t tell where you are coming from - are you saying we should not have a right to voice our opinion as a paying customer? (Assuming you will say the simple thing to do is unsub). Are you saying that everyone complaining only has the choice to move off server?

You are advocating for the simple solution, yet tell me that the simple solution is not the easiest.

Well, why canā€™t this be applied to the real problem? The simplest solution is to limit transfers, offer free transfers off for any character or character(s), start aggressively banning bots, and - long term - invest hardware/resources into the problem blizzard created by having mega servers.

Is that simple - sure it addresses most of the problems. Is it easy? Well no ā€œBut, as with all things in life, sometimes things just suck no matter which way you cut it.ā€

Thereā€™s ā€˜voicing your opinion as a paying customerā€™ and then thereā€™s ā€œOh, look, another thread on this topic that has been spamming the forums, which says nothing different from the other hundreds of identical threads and is just full of whining.ā€

This is especially true since the best avenue for getting Blizzard to hear you would be to CONTACT BLIZZARD DIRECTLY, instead of spamming threads on the forums, and hoping that a moderator bothers reading through thread spam to see your concerns, and forwards them through the internal bureaucracy of Blizzard so that it eventually gets on the desk of someone who can make that decision. Or post it in the Customer Service section, where people who are empowered to make decisions are more likely to read it. Do something that will actually get you heard.

All this does is just annoy players who arenā€™t on Whitemane with your whining.

1 Like

I wonder how my raid is gonna fare tonight, hopefully layers will be enabledā€¦

See if the guild will xfer to a lower pop server?

1 Like

Didnā€™t layers just make it easier while youā€™re in game, doesnā€™t have nothing to do with the actual que times?

1 Like

The layers allowed there to be two variations of the world with 8-10k people. Now we have one variation of the world with 8k unique characters or accounts, and 2-3k in queue.

Yes but think of it this way, its multiple instances on the same server. The que will still continue to be large with or without layering