W h i t e m a n e

Please fix the queue times with layers, before the guilds fall apart ! Everyone on Whitemane enjoys our community and the high population, but we need to be able to login to raid. I mean I logged in, at 435 ST and i am still in queue for 99 minutes. :frowning:

2 Likes

Transfer off the server so more bots can play on whitemane.

/s

11 Likes

4.5 hour queue right now according to discord. This is just sucks.

2 Likes

Agreed - PLEASE fix this before Tuesday, please protect my guild/raid/community/etc.

1 Like

Whitemane is full. Either deal with the queues or move to a lower pop server.

5 Likes

There’s no low pop server worth transferring to, see below

• Skeram is entirely horde, so it’s basically a pseudo-pve horde server.
  • Kirotonos used to be controlled by the Oran’Thul and Alexensual fans. Both Nekrage and Alexensual left, leaving the server in shambles with majority horde and no real direction. This is also another pseudo-pve horde server.
  • Stalagg is majority Horde, and Grizzly’s deperature sealed the fate of the alliance. Another Horde pseudo-PVE server
  • Thalnos is a majority Brazilian server.
  • Heartseeker. Majority Alliance server, so few Horde, it’s a pseudo-pve server for Alliance.
  • Incendius. Left in shambles after all the alliance on this server transferred to Netherwind. Basically another pseudo-pve Horde server.

So you would rather sit in queue for hours?

4 Likes

Shadows is a troll who is not worth responding to. Just goes into threads to be antagonistic no matter the subject. Just read their post history and back away.

1 Like

I don’t sit in queues for hours. Strawman argument.

Btw, didn’t you used to be in the (The Enclave), Horrigan’s old guild? :wink:

this is a blatant lie.

Nope, you must have me confused with someone else.

2 Likes

I go into threads to tell the cold hard truth. Sorry if it’s not what you wanted to hear.

4 Likes

I don’t :wink:

Sorry if the name recognition displeases you.

“I rolled on an over populated server when the game was launched. Had 3 weeks to address the issue during the beginning stages of the game BUT NOW I DIDNT THINK AHEAD SO YOU MUST BOW DOWN TO MY DEMANDS!”

You dont need to Xfer to a low-pop server. Go to a medium pop server… RN at prime time there are at least 15ish that are not listed as “high”

4 Likes

I have never been in that guild. Why would I lie about that?

1 Like

How is it a lie?

Haven’t you heard? Any server that isn’t bursting at the seams is “dead”. :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

medium pop pvp servers

• Skeram is entirely horde, so it’s basically a pseudo-pve horde server.
  • Kirotonos used to be controlled by the Oran’Thul and Alexensual fans. Both Nekrage and Alexensual left, leaving the server in shambles with majority horde and no real direction. This is also another pseudo-pve horde server.
  • Stalagg is majority Horde, and Grizzly’s deperature sealed the fate of the alliance. Another Horde pseudo-PVE server
  • Thalnos is a majority Brazilian server.
  • Heartseeker. Majority Alliance server, so few Horde, it’s a pseudo-pve server for Alliance.
  • Incendius. Left in shambles after all the alliance on this server transferred to Netherwind. Basically another pseudo-pve Horde server.

All I see is a list of excuses, and we all know what people say about those.

5 Likes

same to you, mr I’ve never been in that guild :wink: