Vulpera Unlock Issue

I’ve completed everything to unlock Vulpera, confirmed in Orgrimmar by clicking the vulpera banner and having all requirements Green and successfully completed.

I ask humbly, because I am a pretty new player overall, so I very well could be missing something. But I’ve followed several youtube tutorials all the way through, it just doesn’t seem to work for me.

I can’t attach or link images, but when I click on the Vulpera banner in Orgrimmar it says this in green:

(CHECK) “Earn the achievement: secrets in the sand”
(CHECK) “Level 50”

Many thanks, everyone!

You already had a thread, Theistgob, I answered you yesterday.

As the others mentioned, once you meet the requirements for the Vulpera you must complete a small quest line that invites them to join the Horde. It looks like you started it on your Blood Elf Priest, but never finished it.

You are currently on “A Little Goodwill”. You’ll want to continue with that line, ending with New Allies Among Us

4 Likes

I have completed this, and no not my priest - that one is incomplete.
On this account, the goblin when I pull it up to look it shows completed, I guess I’m completely missing something.

(I apologize about the duplicate post, I thought my post yesterday was on a 3rd party forum, not intending to spam.)

EDIT:
Nevermind, I found what you’re talking about.

Many thanks, sorry again about the duplicate.

On your goblin, this character, you completed “A Little Goodwill” but you have not yet completed the entire quest chain.

The last quest you completed in the chain on your goblin is Playing to Their Strengths you will want to pick up the next quest A Particular Process.

5 Likes