Vulpera racials very unfairly underwhelming

This is talking solely combat racials: obviously the damage on the bag of tricks racial isn’t final, but when vulpera are released comparing them to the their co-released mechagnomes how is it even fair how polarizing the racials are? Mechagnomes get 800 main stat + the shaman talent nature’s guardian in their racials, what do vulpera get? a 1.5min cd copy paste goblin rocket that literally does 200 damage, and its ON GLOBAL COOLDOWN which just adds insult to injury to their unbelievably bad racials, if you were just to compare the two how is that even fair in any scenario ever? Also even goblins get an alternative to this bad racial with rocket jump which is actually a fairly useful failsafe in both pve environments and pvp so I just don’t understand why you have to copy paste that bad racial that nobody uses and just slap it onto the vulpera as their only, I say only because their other racial might aswell not even exist

Nose for trouble: 5% of your max health mitigates the FIRST HIT of an attack from an enemy… how is this even worth talking about in pve or pvp? its actually probably the most useless racial there is, and I don’t even think I have to look at other racials to know this and it just makes me sad that a race that everyone seems to be hyped for and love (well over mechagnomes) gets literally swirlied in the toilet their racials came from

The rummage through bag of tricks literally has to have some sort of 4second+ cc option or damage buff thats NOT ON GLOBAL COOLDOWN to even look in its direction, I just want to trade both of these racials for 1% stat so people don’t have to feel like crap playing their favorite race.

15 Likes

Where can I find the rummage bag of tricks abilities?

• Blood Elf
  • Complaining about racials on Horde being underpowered
47 Likes

Of course they are, Blizz doesn’t need to give them OP racials to bribe people to play them, unlike junker gnomes.

46 Likes

What did you expect? Another 15% haste buff and passive relentless like orcs? Gonna tell u something: welcome to the utility racial team, Alliance It’s pretty used to it xD

16 Likes

It’s 400 main stat and they get mirror images that do dps

I mean… that Make Camp racial is good enough for me, on its own.

Anyhow… it’s probably to make up for “Vulpera are awesome and Mechagnomes suck” opinion that most people seem to have. That and PTR is PTR, nothing is final.

4 Likes

I think until we know whats in the bag of tricks this is pretty pointless speculation

8 Likes

They may be underwhelming, but not really unfair. The alliance and horde are imbalanced when it comes to type of racials, with alliance having more races with utility racials and horde having more with dps racials. So, having another horde with a utility racial makes sense.

4 Likes

On the PTR, their passive loot racial gets you a bag that has money and profession mats inside, along with some grey vendor trash. Right now, its an upgraded passive Pickpocket.

1 Like

400, which takes 40 secs to accumulate, while draenei got flat 400, which isn’t really that much in the end. And heal racial got nerfed already, and will probably get 1-2 more nerfs.

What do Vulpera get? Good animations, tails and better look overall. Which is what matters. Their racials aren’t even half bad, 5% of max health blocks any hit (including spells), so when mobs hit you in dungeons with a spell, blocked. It’s a good racial.

5 Likes

The camp racial makes Vulpera good enough for most people (including myself), and the bag of loot isn’t bad either. Horde needs more fun utility racials, not every race needs to be a min/max god for endgame content.

25 Likes

the racials the vulpera has are better for world content than orc racials are so it won’t bother me to race change and have the racials they get. they’re pretty good for someone in my position. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Their biggest racial: Being a friggin adorable fox. Beats all other racials.

Aside from that all I’ve had for years is worgen sprint and +skinning speed so their racials seem fine to me.

11 Likes

Thats is how blizzard show their love to Horde and give a da… to ally

I was wondering how long it would take for this kind of post to show up. Thanks, Male Human Pally Man!

You dont like reskinned goblins with worse racials OP?

2 Likes

Even if mecha gnomes have OP racials I cant manage to even touch one. I hate gnomes

6 Likes

Seems fine to me. We don’t really know how it works yet or what the cooldown is. If anything the mechagnome 20% heal seems a little OP at a glance, but imagine if you could just keep exiting combat and resetting the -5%. It’d add up over time.

I hope it has pocket sand, or a little spade to burrow with.

Robots being tougher than foxes, who knew? :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes