Vulpera racials very unfairly underwhelming

Dude…i am a fox…in a conquistador helmet…all your points are invalid.

But seriously, they could have no racials at all and id still race change my all chars. But keep on fighting the good fight.

6 Likes

But… they’re adorable

4 Likes

Human. Check.
Paladin. Check.

Unintelligent, inflammatory comment.
Check.

9 Likes

Id say it has more to do with getting people to play Alliance.

Then they should not have put Vulpera in at the same time.

Fur the Horde!

Goblins and gnomes are iconic as rivals and have been paired together multiple timies

Tbh - no racial is OP except in PvP.

You know… Wasn’t that long ago that Alliance were saying the same thing about the Zandalari racial bonuses.

Not every race needs to be BiS combat racials.

The Vulpera racials are fun and strong in their own way and we haven’t even seen their Bag of Tricks racial yet as its not yet implemented.

3 Likes

I mean, I already play Tauren, whom are firmly in the bottom half of the tiers of good racials.

Playing the Vulpera won’t be that much of a change.

Vulpera will make -excellent- Farmers though.

Their Make a camp is a hearth you can set anywhere in Azeroth, it’s not tied to an inn, so it makes getting around ridiculously easy. You combine that with a shaman? Two hearths make a camp and jumping all over the place?

5 Likes
  • Mad at literally nothing? check
  • Not an argument? check
  • NPC-tier response? check
8 Likes

I seem to have struck a nerve. lol

6 Likes

Not really.

I mean. If you went out of your way to respond to me, then you seemed to have been triggered or upset by just a meme.

More amused that it was a male human paladin that was saying it c:

1 Like

I dunno, I use Gift of the Naaru pretty frequently because the overlords of Blizzard decided that Enhancement Shamans only need one Damage Reduction spell, so at least the self heal is strong enough to work like a pseudo-DR.

Doubt that.

The response you gave showed that you were pretty upset, so upset actually, you lashed out at an incredibly low effort meme.

Stay triggered, my friend.

1 Like

People aren’t actually excited about these weeb/furrie pandering foxes are they? If so the retail playerbase has fallen much further than I thought.

8 Likes

I would venture a guess that I am the person most excited for Vulpera on this forum.

I don’t give a crap if their racials increase my dps or not.

9 Likes

I am playing them in the PTR their racials are not fully in the game just yet. The make/return camp ability is working and that is one I’m liking so far, but lets look at the others.

The Bag of Tricks/Rummage your bags only has a basic ability and is pretty easy to tell that will be changed at a later PTR patch cycle. There is no way they will give us an ability that only does 100 damage/200 healing when DPS classes will likely have around half a million towards the end of 8.3

Vulpera Survival kit is not fully in the game yet as I’m only getting Catacylsm supplies while killing Humanoid targets in BFA territory which will change before the PTR becomes final.

I am liking the Vulpera race so far but its way to early to say what the different racials are going to be like.

I do like the ability to create a hearthstone for any oddly specific location in the world.

I do not like the cooldown being an hour.

I don’t like Nose for Trouble, should be reworked to be a proc like entropic embrace, except for damage reduction.

And the bag of tricks is something i am unsure of yet because it is not fully implemented.

And your racial’s pure utility! It’s common for racials to be useful in certain scenarios, but Horde’s racials tends to be great in too many situations. The best example being the Trolls racial that’s always useful and the Worgens one being ok in some Raid mechanics and that’s it? I feel like Vulpera got the Allliance racials and Mecha got the always good Horde type racial