Vulpera Pupils

I want my nice fox eyes ;w; foxes are great, they’re kinda like cat-dogs. Blizzard, please let us have actual fox eyes as an option.

1 Like

Sounds like you shoulda been taught by Brewa

1 Like

bump for foxes

Literally getting any new customisation at all is important to me at this point ;w;

1 Like

Yeah, I want more Vulpera customization (especially pupils, because foxes have very specific pupils, but it’d be nice to have more than that too).

2 Likes

More customization would be great

1 Like

bumping time

1 Like

Lets get the fox pupils

1 Like

we need the customization option :fox_face:

2 Likes

Foxes are in the order Carnivora, which includes 12 families but most notably (for this discussion) Ursidae, Felidae and Canidae. Bears, cats and canines.

Foxes, as canines, share an order with kittys and bears as well as other weirdos like mustelidae and pinnipeds.

It’s a huge order that includes pretty much every carnivorous or omnivorous mammal you can think of. So yes, foxes and cats are distantly related as their families share an order.

1 Like

You guys aren’t dragons you know.

The vulpera should be deleted all together. Bloody hell, they dont belong in wow. Feel sorry for the hc horde players who remember the days of loktar ogar and have to deal with this furry rubbish race around their capital.

1 Like

Foxes have vertical-slit pupils.

https://www.google.com/search?sca_esv=830b62208023c497&q=red+fox+pupils&tbm=isch&source=lnms&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjM_8Kko6CEAxU58MkDHREwAqcQ0pQJegQICxAB&biw=1215&bih=959

2 Likes

Neither are RL foxes.

…I think.

Linking another thread I found about this. :fox_face:

So…what’s your point, exactly?

Just a hateful HuMPa®, nothing to see here folks.

I think they should remove Vulpera altogether. Each to their own.

1 Like

More customizations are a good thing.

WTB foxes for drac visage form as well.

1 Like

More customization in general would be great :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated: especially proper fox pupils. :fox_face: