Vulpera eyes

I never really thought about it before but vulpera eyes should have slit pupils like cats and, well, foxes. I assume this will be corrected in the next update. :fox_face:

6 Likes

I love the idea as an option, but do I get a discount at the barber when applying the new foxy eyes?

7 Likes

I actually like your chances of getting this fix.

They don’t listen to any gameplay/system feedback but stuff like this always gets worked on so this should be good to roll next patch.

3 Likes

more eye colors would be nice too, perhaps an option for having nine tails and looking mystical or…idk that being a vulpera only back transmog item for the tails idea. While they’re adding and changing things worgens need their tails as well.

2 Likes

Nah, vulpera arent mystical. They’re little desert gremlins, thats what I love about them.

1 Like

1 Like

Vulpera are not Kitsune. Having 9 tails indicates extreme age in a Kitsune but you guys are just a sentient vulpine race. Probably with the same lifespan too - you’ll have to re-roll ever 2-6 years. You lil guys might not even make it to the next xpac!

3 Likes

Exactly.

At this point, I could see vulpera getting nine tails before worgen get one.

2 Likes

I need slit pupils for my vulpera and an option for redder/crimson eyes.

1 Like

Their mouths should resemble a “w”.

1 Like

this is true… But imo why stop there?
give EVERYONE tail options. Toss it on the cash shop even. idc if thats what it takes to make it happen.

and give Vulpera MORE tail options. not just 1 and 9. also 0,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,

and 10 if you really want to go all out and be over kill.

The game is full of transformation magic. Any argument saying its not lore friendly went out the window the moment magic got involved. atm, i can slap on wings if i want, become a walking skeleton without any deadly side effects, or casually become a full sandstone dragon and carry people around on my back.

there is no reason not to do it as an OPTION. and thats the key word. it doesn’t even need to be automatically a character creation option. it could be added via barber shop the same way new druid forms are added in the barber shop.

as for the eyes. its an easy addition. some copy paste shader can open up the options without too much effort. :thinking:

2 Likes

The thing that really needs to change is their laugh

1 Like

What the vulpera language actually sounds like.