Vulpera probably is the next Neutral Race

because otherwise a missed opportunity. If Mechagnomes and Gilgoblins a.k.a the recopy races are going to be the next allied final race. It would make perfect sense for Vulpera to be the next neutral race. All those customization to become a potential playable race shouldn’t go unused.

Edit: There’s been some suggestions saying Mecho-Gnomes are the best option for the next neutral race. I do agree because Horde will finally have a race to punt on a daily basis like Alliance. Jokes aside I think it’s best because that opens up slots for the next two Alliance allied races. I’m happy with that all together.

8 Likes

Look at this destruction, PLAYER!

The only thing these caravans were guilty of was accepting a good-paying job to transport supplies.

We vulpera have been free merchants and traders for countless generations. What makes the Alliance think they can bully us into refusing work from people they don’t like?

They’re no better than the sethrak… And you know how I deal with sethrak.

You in? I’ve got plenty of useful goodies here that you can use to fight like a vulpera!

That quest is all about Alliance Warlocks setting Vulpera on fire and stuff.

67 Likes

I doubt Blizzard will ever do another neutral race.

36 Likes

Why would they join the dastardly and nefarious Alliance though? The same brutes and fiends who pillaged, plundered, and brutalized the vulpera and their caravans? Not to mention them electrocuting them, burning them alive and drowning them in globules of water. The conduct of the Alliance in Vol’dun rivals, nay, exceeds that of the Belgians in the Congo or the Ottomans in the Balkans. Utterly shameless.

28 Likes

You should be thanking us. If we wipe out all the furries neither of us will have an allied race slot wasted.

18 Likes

No. The Vulpera are cute and I like them.

29 Likes

I wouldn’t consider the vulpera a waste of an allied race slot. They’re adorable! And, their story is the Horde’s story. Fighting to survive in the face of insurmountable odds, scrounging and living off scraps, outwitting and outmaneuvering dangerous enemies. They’re a obvious Horde allied race.

25 Likes

Once all the conflict is over after Sylvanas reign. I can see them becoming neutral with Anduin’s presence.

Debatable, but this visually a potential one for certain.

That’s the thing though because I feel like they’re trying to put gilgoblins in their place.

1 Like

I doubt they will be available to the Alliance unless they do something to repair their relationship with them after burning their stuff

1 Like

That’s what I am thinking which I said in my previous post.

Another way would be by introducing a different faction of Vulperas

Similar to the Blood elfs and Void elfs

Idk much about their lore, but they are like Merchants isnt it? maybe some kind of rivals? similar to the Gnomes and Goblins with technology

Gilgoblins would be cool, I wasn’t so hot on the idea at first but after questing with the bodyguards in Nazjatar I’ve become pretty attached to them. But i’d prefer vulpera.

2 Likes

Too bad no one bothered to tell the Foxies why the Alliance “doesn’t like the Horde”, before they started doing business with them. It’s not like Sylvanas stole Tyrande’s parking space.

P.S. Didn’t Blizz say they weren’t doing any more neutral races?

1 Like

I think that rather than making Neutral races, they can make 2 variations of the same race

Similar to the Belf and Velf thing, just make them have enough differences so they arent an exact copy of each other.

One example are the fish people from Pandaria and Nazjatar

Give me one reason why Vulpera would go alliance. Just one

1 Like

Belf would be jealous that theres another race thats cuter than them

I don’t think it would’ve made a difference to them, I mean, I doubt the vulpera would condone or abide genocide(even of pesky elves) , but they still would’ve felt and indebted and obligated to help the Horde because we pretty much save them from a meek existence as slaves or worse, cannon fodder for the Sethrak empire. Besides, I’m sure the vulpera are all too familiar with the concept of pest control. :wink:

4 Likes

Gotta say when was the last time Blizzard said they weren’t going to do something the community suggested. WoW classic is a start and also transmogrification buffs.

There is possible future in which Vulpera become a neutral race.

If they’re delayed until the next expansion, there is a possibility they will restructure the factions in time to release them. I think there’s a chance this expansion ends with the demise of the horde vs alliance structure of players. If that is the case, Vulpera may be the first new race when factions no longer apply.

2 Likes

Void Vulperas?

2 Likes