Vulpera love is rough

Yes, but it’s a horde Dominated server lol, used to be a pvp only server back in the day from what i remember.

I would say Stormrage on alliance is the Area 52 equivalent… I use to be Area 52 belf before I realized I hated OG :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Did you mean coarse? Because of the sand?

So do i man, so do i lol. Can’t stand this city compared to stormwind.

Eww look at tha honey badger in extremely weird voice

1 Like
1 Like

Shamanistic, survivalist beast-folk that has been unfairly prosecuted and hunted does not fit in the Horde?

I think you missed the point of the majority of the Horde races. While an argument can be made, that orcs and undead are fairly judged, the same can not be said for most other Horde races.

1 Like

Most of the races in the horde outside of the core Orcs, Undead, Trolls, Goblins, Don’t infact have much unity within the horde, or are only in by means of a necessity Ala blood elfs. Regardless, with the addition of cross factions, all of this is going to be mute, since it will be a matter of choose what race you want/your faction of choice.

WTF

/10char

1 Like

It was part of assaults. If you did the Horde quests a few times, you would have run around putting out caravan fires and killing Alliance bad guys. If you were playing Alliance, you were the bad guy to the vulperas.

I avoid Orgrimmar on my Orc because I get lost.