Vulpera love is rough

they’re so vicious…have you seen that one vulpera mount that gets all foaming and aggressive??

Hyenas are ruthless creatures. I would hate to be on their bad side, or their potential dinner. I’d get into specifics, but it can get pretty graphic.

It was the Horde threat of deploying Vulpera Honey Badger mounts that finally caused the Alliance to surrender.

Hey I’m a guy who abandoned various worgen because everyone in game labels them furry. Don’t know why I care but it kind of clamped down on their cool werewolf factor for me at least.

I’m a mechagnome now, what are you going to label me now, a *** toy?

I hope vulpera stay on horde side. Horde can have worgen too if they want.

I’m already Horde, but can I choose to surrender anyway if honey badgers are involved?

1 Like

LINK//wowpedia.fandom.com/wiki/Hyena_mounts?file=Caravan_Hyena.jpg

This is the one right here. That vulpera special is unnecessarily vicious and uncivilized. Fits perfectly as a horde race. (I’m talking about the vulpera mount not the vulpera player character sitting on it)

Everyday we stray further from the Earth Mother.

2 Likes

You and me both.

(And for the uninitiated, mosey on over to youtube and search for “crazy honey badger”. Click the video with 101 million views. Enjoy.)

1 Like

That video is a classic.

2 Likes

I moved to Alliance because I wanted to stay as far away from “yiff behavior” as possible.

Lol, kinda kidding, kinda not. It was bad when Vulpera were new, although I’m sure most folks were just meme’ing along.

I legit don’t see any Worgen anymore- I’m fairly sure they all swapped to Vulpera to be with their kin.

1 Like

Void Elves, on the other hand, sprout up like mushrooms everywhere you turn.

2 Likes

It’s peoples Rent a high elf version since blizzard refused to give them proper high elfs.

1 Like

hold your snout, furball.

1 Like

:raised_back_of_hand:______________ :raised_back_of_hand: Now that’s not very nice, you could’ve pet my head, but now maybe not lol. Hey i feel for ya guys, truly got screwed, should’ve gotten high elfs already at this point, instead got the evil version of them from the void, have to change the default skin color from a void color to look like an actual high elf. Truly modern day blizzard screws us all.

I think it might have to do with fur. The horde has more furred characters, the alliance has worgen which are also human so that may be why.

I don’t think vulpera are ugly. I love their faces, so expressive.

3 Likes

Agreed. Well said.

I never said they were, but the majority of the horde races, blood elfs aside, don’t have the most… appealing of races, which is fine. Either way. Regardless none of this matters with Cross factions on the way, soon i’ll be alliance side, and vice versa for others, and if not the upcoming patch it’s only a matter of time since this is the direction this game is going, which i don’t mind/actually welcome, because as i’ve said, the lore in this game has been dead since late wrath/end of mist of pandaria. Also lore aside, i’m on an alliance dominated server, so i actually need to defect lol.

Too bad you can’t come over to Area 52. It’s a very fun server.