Vulpera... Hmmmm

I’m sure that was sarcasm but if not you are correct :stuck_out_tongue:

None of what you said proves that belfs are not the best race in the game though

1 Like

You have Worgen.

1 Like

Nor does what you say prove that vulperas emasculated the horde. :fox_face:
You can consider that blood elvbes, with its addiction, its traitorous nature and snobbery are a superior race.

But also have the honesty to admit that blood elves have taken the wild and tribal nature out of the horde.

Foxes are canines as well.

Just sayin’.

1 Like

Because they couldn’t quite get the rodent look right for them.

Hamburgers should be eaten not heard.

Swats you with a rolled up newspaper Bad puppy! Bad!

Foxes are of the Vulpes Genus in the Canidae family, as opposed to dogs and wolves that the earlier conversation were talking about that are both of the base Canidae family.

Saying ‘they are just canines’ is like saying that a Lion who is of the Panthera Genus (along with other big cats) is just the same as a house cat that is of the
base Felidae family.

1 Like

The Caninae are known as canines, which includes domestic dogs, wolves, foxes, and other extant and extinct species.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canidae
You seem to be confusing the subfamily Caninae (canines) with the Canini tribe (dogs/wolves) for some reason.

I said they’re canines, not that they’re “just canines”. And yes, lions and cats are felines as well.

All I’m saying is it’s ridiculous to try to differentiate foxes from dogs or wolves as if both were completely unrelated to each other like, say, snakes and butterflies. I’d say the same regarding lions vs cats.

1 Like

No, just what I said https://animaldiversity.org/accounts/Vulpes/
Vulpes Genus is in the Canidae family of the Carnivora order of the Mammalia class.

Which is why I said Genus, not Tribe, same as Lions are of the also said Panthera Genus of the Felidae family of the Carnivora order and so on.

Now yes I may have been incorrect in not looking up the exact Genus of Dogs and Wolves, which as I already said of the same hence per the discussion being talked about, versus comparing one Genus to another as I already said.

For the purposes of the discussion being talked about, asking why a fox doesn’t look like a different type of dog (different Genus, same Family), instead of another type of fox (same Genus/Family), is the same as asking why a lion doesn’t look like a house cat (different Genus, same Family), instead of another type of lion/big cat (same Genus/Family)

Regardless, I’ve said my two cents on the matter here.