Vulpera... Hmmmm

Why did they have to make vulpera look like scuffed chihuahuas? Couldn’t they have been more akin to German shepherds?

To finish ruining the once glorious horde.

4 Likes

They’re supposed to be fox-people. If you want dog-people, roll a worgen.

25 Likes

Fox-people? Worgen are just Wolf-people then. Follow your own logic.

2 Likes

Hmm…

11 Likes

Insert “I don’t want a solution, I want to be angry” meme.

15 Likes

They’re based off of Fennec Foxes, which are a desert-dwelling species, which is entirely in line with where they live. So, no, they’re not going to change to suit how you feel.

14 Likes

Inserts

11 Likes

What Karat and the two above poster said, they are Vulpera who are Vulpines or Foxes, whereas the given example is a wolf who are canines/canids, akin to dogs.

3 Likes

Especially if we’re talking huskies.

3 Likes

dude you’re playing a panda. vulperas > pandaren in every way shape or form.

1 Like

(Can’t help myself)

This coming from a Blood Elf, the original ruiner of the Horde according to many folks in BC.

6 Likes

Right? All I can remember is the waterfall of tears as over 25% of the Horde switched from being “ugly” races to “pretty” Belves. But no, it’s the scrappy little foxes ruining the Horde’s tough guy image… :joy:

3 Likes

The horde always has been and always will be glorious.
Also you play belf.

Have you ever seen a picture of a fox?

1 Like

I personally think the Horde was ruined when the Forsaken joined, but what can you do… :man_shrugging:t2:

Oh man, believe me. I will say Forsaken on Horde and Night Elves for the Alliance have been a mistake since day one.

The Forsaken damaged the Horde pretty significantly.

The Alliance essentially ruined what made the Night Elves awesome.

This is more just Yknow, what everyone else said back in BC. I find it ironic a Blood Elf is condemning Vulpera for being un-Horde-like, hah.

2 Likes

What if they combine both and make Vulpenda?

2 Likes

Why would a fox look like a German shepherd?

Steroids! /10 characters